Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I am also a bit concerned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(08-13-2019, 09:07 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2019, 08:49 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]1.2 Flaming, insulting, trolling and harassing other players

Easy rule to quote from Disco community ruleset in very obvious cases.

Doesn't count on Discord. Fingers were burnt last time.

banned me for a Youtube comment once, so even God makes mistakes.
(08-13-2019, 09:07 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2019, 08:49 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]1.2 Flaming, insulting, trolling and harassing other players

Easy rule to quote from Disco community ruleset in very obvious cases.

Doesn't count on Discord. Fingers were burnt last time.

I was banned for evidence from skype, but nobody shed a tear over me.

Saying that it doesn't count on non-forum/server is absolute garbage and I think that you just don't have the balls to tell people to man up and start behaving like decent human beings even if it is on Discovery-related social platforms.
Guess the staff learned meanwhile.

<3
FREE SNAK3 FREE BLOOGAL FREE MEPH
(08-13-2019, 09:34 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]I was banned for evidence from skype, but nobody shed a tear over me.

Saying that it doesn't count on non-forum/server is absolute garbage and I think that you just don't have the balls to tell people to man up and start behaving like decent human beings even if it is on Discovery-related social platforms.

A lot of things happening in the past and over time the Community made it plain that they didn't want Admin/GM/Staff interference/using of evidence from 3rd party communication.

When I ran the Bret Gov Chat, on Skype, people were told that a certain standard of behaviour was expected. They got one warning and if they persisted were then kicked from the Chat. I therefore have no problem with telling people to 'man up'.

I remember how bad some of the other Skype Chats were and can quite well imagine how bad some of the Discord Chats are. I made a conscious decision not to join any of them as I don't need/want to subject myself to what they have to offer.

There is nothing stopping any of you from doing the same or even a group of you making your own, so you can control the behaviour in it.
(08-13-2019, 10:30 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]And for god's sake. don't let anyone tell you what you have to do in Discovery. Do only things that are giving you fun. If possible, without rule violations. If you manage to do that without even giving someone else a bad time, then you're probably Lanakov.

This is possibly one of the nicest, sweetest things anyone has ever told me. I now feel strongly compelled to demand that we be married, whether you be man, woman, cat or a mix of the aforementioned.
The rest of your post underlines it, too.

What is it going to take for you lot to be love one another at long last ?! How hard could it possibly be, when all we're doing here is writing stories and internet spaceships ? I have a job that puts me directly at the heart of the very many, horrible things man would do to another for reasons of varying logic. I can understand some of those. I can not understand why some here can't fathom why everything would be better if they stopped acting like twats. I mean, yes, the provoking, rebellious act is cool and fun, we've all been there when we were twelve. I like to think most of us have grown up. It's quite simple, really ; make your own fun and make it not at the obvious, explicit detriment of others. It's... Mind numbingly dumb, and yet I feel it needs to be reasserted lately.

Disco is a place of magic. Magic can be dark, twisted and impossible to understand. But like the great cinematic work of the 20th century has taught us, it is primarily a matter of friendship.
Cultivate that. This place is what we make it.
Good one, very good one.

On a jest, get a room you two.

<3
(08-13-2019, 10:27 PM)Lanakov Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2019, 10:30 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]And for god's sake. don't let anyone tell you what you have to do in Discovery. Do only things that are giving you fun. If possible, without rule violations. If you manage to do that without even giving someone else a bad time, then you're probably Lanakov.

This is possibly one of the nicest, sweetest things anyone has ever told me. I now feel strongly compelled to demand that we be married, whether you be man, woman, cat or a mix of the aforementioned.
The rest of your post underlines it, too.

[Image: 1ytgsy.jpg]

Do not steal my Somboi.
[Image: darth-vader-gif.gif?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi1.w...=1&p=0&a=1]

Also, not that it matters in the least, but I am impossibly attractive.
[Image: 3f2.jpeg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8