Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Developer AMA - End of the Gallic War Pt 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
We will be continuing the AMA which began here today at 2000 server time, this time joined by the venerable . Unaddressed questions have been moved over to this thread. You will be able to view today's livestream at the link below!

Would you count the Gallic War a success or a failure for the mod? (As this could have a quite complicated answer, maybe just breaking it down to points will help). And what are the things that you think you failed and succeeded to achieve with this chapter?
Why are you doing this and not ?

(This is a genuine question, as I know he does VC and he is the development head, and you're not Tongue)
(08-05-2019, 01:38 PM)Charo Wrote: [ -> ]Can Gallia be reverted to its 4.85 status, minefield and all? pls?
Can this be a thing? Privas too?
also
What do you think the dev team has learned from the Gallic war that will translate to the upcoming future of Discovery?

Will there be any plans to reintroduce the Normandy concept into the end of the Gallic war or perhaps spark a smaller, sidelined 'Second Gallic Civil War Pt.2'?
Normandy was a very interesting concept before its removal. Having that come back could add interesting developments for the future of Gallia.

Are there plans to reintroduce the Gallic Junkers pre- or even post-end of the war?

Will St. Denis be made the new President or King of Gallia after the war?

Will the Valor be nerfed pre- or post-war?

All serious questions.
Will Galic vs all war be replaced with Council ws all war ?
Or Liberty vs all war ?
I want to know the impact of the end of the war on the economy, such as trade routes, such as ore mining areas, for example, can I continue to deliver blackmarket arms to Provence?

thanks.
Considering the end of this war may end up drastically changing the situation of certain factions such as GRN and Council. How do you plan on handling the associated player factions during this change . ( More specifically for me how would MRG as an OF be treated in the event council wins.)
Hi guys, don't expect anything until Wednesday at the earliest. Spazzy and I sat down and started talking this over and realized we needed way more time to prepare. In addition Real Lifeā„¢ ended up happening, so, yeah.

On the flipside this will likely give us a chance to answer more of your questions than we originally would have been able. Stay tuned.
Any news on this?
Why talk to Spazzy in the first place? Real question. He is not really an active person or a memember of the staff. Wouldn't it have been better if it were you and, say, Xalrok?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5