Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Custodi Disbandment Notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This may or may not come as a surprise to you.

I'm somewhat sad to announce that, after discussing and thinking for weeks, me ( ), as well as the current members of Custodi, decided to disband the faction.
Custodi has been given to me by when it was already on the verge of dying, and I attempted to get it back alive by introducing new members to Custodi. Sadly, me and some of the members lost their interest in the faction after a certain discussion, others had no more time due to Real live, and others decided that it is time to leave the game entirely or simply decided to put their efforts in other factions instead, which nobody can be blamed for.

As such, we decided that we should pull the plug before we lose Officialdom (which would happen in the near future) and then die out.
We'll still try to attend the event on the coming Saturday, but beyond that point any ship that you find in-game with the C:: tag is just not renamed yet.

A big thank you to everyone who attempted to keep this alive with me, who decided to raid and fight us, who roleplayed with us, and who generally supported us in any way possible.
-Lucas
In my humble opinion your faction was impressive and I was wondering why there is that "lack of people" - I know disco doesn't have much people. There's nothing in this game like interest losing, so I can understand to some point.
Sad, you tried the best. But yep, Antonio and Corile were the soul of faction.
Sad to see you go. It's especially sad that I did not notice you were having any trouble with activity until the biiter end.
F for the greek sairs
Damn shame tho was a good number of fun pews
press Φ for the best tag team of Dia Augustopolou and Angelos Katsouranis

edit:
WESKER STILL SEETHING

[Image: SJvFNbs.png]
Ф
So the XR event was useless on the other side too.
Sad to hear.
Another part of disco died. I never was in Custodi but its still a sad thing.
Pages: 1 2