Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Direktor Geoff Enfield, BDM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Master.Assassin.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: ZDdo7Bl.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 43w.png]

Good Evening Direktor,

You may or may not recall my name from our meeting in Baffin, enlightened by the presence of our one and only professor Yoshida, In any case, you hold secrets, keys to secrets, and potential knowledge of everything occurring in Rheinland. Our "agendas" if you will, have intertwined for the time being, there is information I require of you. The information pertains to new business partners that Rheinland has begun to invest into. I would like to confirm your willingness to cooperate before/if we move forward.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network....hack.terminated...
[Image: 1nKHql9.png]
Direktor Enfield
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Mildred Wolfe
.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● LOCATION:............[ERROR]
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Secrets

To: Mildred Wolfe

Secrets, we all hold secrets. Even my agents hold secrets from me and I hold secrets from them. It all depends how much we trust each other to share them and it sounds like to me that you're passing said details to me rather than the agency in general. And in these times, everyone seems to be keeping them at the highest amount to stay within the margin of being in advantage; what do you want to know?

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando

[Image: gC44zb5.png]
[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End

...uploading.data...

Good Afternoon Direktor,

Thank you for responding. I am looking into the ever-growing megacorp within Gallia known as "EFL". They've begun to expand their market to Rheinland quite extensively for them if I'm not mistaken. The Inner Circle have managed to keep tabs on our pieces of space through our understanding of trade networks. The EFL network -while it may be months and even years away from closing in on our bits of space- still is an obstacle the professorship has tasked me with overcoming. If anyone has any reason to at the very least get an overview of the EFL's security systems and potentially how they work it's you. EFL is going to be looking towards you now as a means of incoming if what we've all read on the news is true.

[Image: 1nKHql9.png]
Direktor Enfield

.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Re: EFL Obstacle

I had a feeling you'd contact us at some point about EFL's operations within Frankfurt and Sigma-15, considering the circumstances that led to the contacts made between Rheinland's government and EFL thanks to the fallout with Ageira. We've not fully investigated the technical details of EFL's technology since we've had more pressing matters at hand. While I'm not really a fan of private corporations having the ability to support and collapse a nations trade infrastructure at will, it is an unfortunate circumstance of Patent's and protections. I'll contact EFL, see if we can get the dice rolling by stating some security worries we've been having to get an eye on how their network is done.

Although in return I'd like to ask you of something in the near future. It's known that a large majority of the Hackers are disgruntled ex-Ageira employees and while a rarity, I'd like to possibly take advantage of any who may have worked within the Jump-Gate programs. Although to proceed on this I'm going to need your word that you'd keep this classified between us... Ironic considering your position as information brokers.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando

[Image: gC44zb5.png]
[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End

...uploading.data...

Good Morning Direktor,

Very well. Once I have the sufficient amount of information I need we will discuss whatever else you want from there.

...uploading.data...

Good Evening Direktor,

Here's a little note that might spike your interest in this project, if I receive what I need my say in the inner circle's move to assist you in return will weight a bit more than it does now. This information means a bit more to me personally as well. So I'd ask as well from your end that this remain between us both alone for now.

...uploading.data...

Good Evening Direktor,

I'm going to continue to keep tabs here, since it's been a bit now I'd expect that this has at least reached the top of your "stack" of things to do. If there are any complications please let me know.

[Image: AdEMWqL.gif]
Secretary Zealous

.......● SENDER:-.............."Secretary" Zealous
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............EFL concerns

While it isn't new to him that he tend to drop off the radar for a while... Enfield tends to do this when things aren't going to well. Rest assured that he will return shortly, things like this don't happen unless they're needed. He's either out finding someone to talk to, kill or get something the agency needs. You can make a field agent a direktor, but he'll never want to stop doing things himself.

First off, as someone who was working on collecting data from the EFL lane and gate systems, things have gotten dark for us too. We had our own intentions with their constuct but when the Direktor made contact with EFL on having hardware implants for agency communication, unfortunately things went 'tits up' and now whatever pings we send to them seem to be... Empty. We're probably on the verge of ditching our 'legitimate' attack vector in favour of something a little more janky.

From,

Secretary Zealous
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Accounting & Finance Department

Message End

...uploading.data...

[Image: 7OuXe4o.png][Image: 4w.png]

Good afternoon,

This isn't looking too fruitful for either of us, but I have a different proposition. However I want to contact you over a tighter channel than the our standard network, just to be extra certain that this goes smoothly. There is a way for us both to get what we want, but it'll involve a little trust from both ends. Taking risks is what I live for, and this one is certainly in our favor if we both cooperate here.

...uploading.data...

[Image: 7OuXe4o.png][Image: 4w.png]

Good evening,

Direktor I'm re-routing back to this channel on separate orders, but your terms will be followed to the letter. Rest assured this is for both our benefits, our interests lie in these new networks. I'm forwarding your conditions to this channel for my superiors to see, once you have the access key ready please forward it to me.

Pages: 1 2