Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Derelicts and Wrecks 2: Electric Boogaloo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Did you find the Derelict in NY?
I did.
How did you find this one?
Was looking for a place to dock. I knew there used to be a dockable rogue destroyer. Found a lootable base instead.
I've lurking this base since they released and you just found it by a mistake. Good game.
I've only found it by accident. I was actually flying to a waypoint behind S21. If I was to hide something, I'd place it there because nobody ever moves behind S21.

Just kidding, Loken and St. Denis told me directly. Skorak as well. Then I used my cheats. Then I wallhacked into the station and looted the 1500 Sci-Data. Then I claimed the station inRP for my new faction, which needs a Core 5 POB. It's gallic.
(08-28-2019, 04:22 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Just kidding, Loken and St. Denis told me directly. Skorak as well. Then I used my cheats. Then I wallhacked into the station and looted the 1500 Sci-Data.

Damn, why can't I keep my big mouth shut?

I could have had the SD for myself!
Where did you hide CPW Sovetskaya? Couden need to find his derelict tempest and then repair it for TSB
Do we get more?
(08-28-2019, 11:35 AM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you hide CPW Sovetskaya? Couden need to find his derelict tempest and then repair it for TSB

CPW-Vladimir.Akimnov
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13