Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallic war
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well I wasn't active in FL for about 2 months and I have some questions to ask

1. What are Gallic Destroyers around Leeds representing ?

2. Has Navy and BAF defended New London in last battle ?
1. Cancer faction spread cancer.

2. Kinda
First, Gallic forceas arent cancer, second thanks
The Gallic destroyers around Planet Leeds are there to genocide Planet Leeds. There's an event if you wish to save the population.
I'd rather help Royalists Big Grin
[Image: B94-E164-C-3859-4943-BF84-ABA9-D28707-A6.jpg]
Hey , here's a brief summary of events

- The Gallia suffered a crippling defeat at Tau-31, which cut their supply lines and forced a mass exodus of Gallic nobles and Royalist supporters since it became clear the war was lost.
- The Royal Navy attempted a last ditch attack on Planet New London, breaching the atmosphere and tactically striking portions of the surface with Triumph-class destroyers.
- After a defeat at New London, the surviving Royalists have rallied at Leeds to glass the planet, so as to deny the strategically vital world to Bretonia as they commence a fighting retreat into the Gallic Hebrides.

Hope this helps,

Justin
Basically Gallia is the Phantoms reincarnated.
Damn.....thanks a lot
(08-21-2019, 11:20 AM)Markam Wrote: [ -> ]Basically Gallia is the Phantoms reincarnated.

Which is so stupid. The war concludes with Gallia turning into a cartoon villain just because. Nomads nuking Toledo made sense because they're literally aliens who hate humanity. And to be true, Phantoms were (AFAIK) to a degree alien as well. Maybe it could all be justified as King Charles suddenly going insane.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5