Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freelancer Prophecy: Lair Scenario Multiplayer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: ZubwORU.png]
Full image

Lair scenario.
Download client

-> fixed target selection bug.

Anyway here some info bout it:
This is a multiplayer scenario.
Launch client and hit CONNECT in upper left corner. If all ok you'll see fitting window. Only one ship and pair of guns.
You spawn in front of nommie bulbs.
There are three generators to be shut down around lair.
When they are off (pew pew it), shield bubble will disappear and you can finish lair itself.
Then everything respawns again.
Nomad bots will shred you in a second if you dont move
Their patrol range is about 2km from lair center, so they wont bother you if you dont get too close.
Bots respawn instantly 1km away.
Press F to pay for shield. It will give you some more seconds of your glorious life before you hit respawn Tongue
And ye, solo is way too hard to do this, find some team.

PS if it doesnt connect then server went into reboot and it didnt auto start server, then bump here.
bump

added simple bots to shoot at, they are not much ultra smart, but can rip you fast

Have fun ))

Experimental bot shoot build

Launch, Use Start Host option, and undock.
bot fun inside a sort of omicron nebula

great graphics! well done. I'll try it for sure Big Grin (now it's too late, need to sleep XD)
I'd really hope that in the future the mod will develop in a single, modern game
I've tested it. Nice models, ambience and all. If possible, i'd insert a manual settings for the graphics, (i mean not only the preset you've made), because actually with the "fastest" option I had the same performance with "fantastic" one, and I play from a laptop. Beyond this, the engine seems to do an intermittent noise. Anyway, the rest is perfect. Well done!
(08-28-2019, 01:03 PM)Mark109K Wrote: [ -> ]I've tested it. Nice models, ambience and all. If possible, i'd insert a manual settings for the graphics, (i mean not only the preset you've made), because actually with the "fastest" option I had the same performance with "fantastic" one, and I play from a laptop. Beyond this, the engine seems to do an intermittent noise. Anyway, the rest is perfect. Well done!

sorry, but graphics wont get boost in near future, its not a priority

probably next week (when all is ready) there will be released first event, a nomad lair raid as follows:

0) you connect to a single server hosted by me
1) nomad lair in the middle
2) nomad lair has shield generators
3) destroy shield generators
4) destroy lair
5) rewind scenario after some time

a though pack of nommies will try to prevent that, they will respawn, at least one capital ship will be introduced (probably my own version of BH Dessie)

and more ships & weapons too Tongue
a little bump

adding content and misc features for a comfortable gameplay during event

know your enemy - nomad generators Tongue

moved to first post sorry.
(04-02-2020, 12:55 AM)massdriver Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ZubwORU.png]
Full image

Lair scenario is h4h4 almost ready because I lost my vps and cant deploy server right now, need to find and pay for new one. But its np I guess.

Anyway here some info bout it:
This is a multiplayer scenario.
You spawn in front of nommie bulbs.
There are three generators to be shut down around lair.
When they are off (pew pew it), shield bubble will disappear and you can finish lair itself.
Then everything respawns again.
Nomad bots will shred you in a second if you dont move
Their patrol range is about 2km from lair center, so they wont bother you if you dont get too close.
Bots respawn instantly 1km away.
Press F to pay for shield. It will give you some more seconds of your glorious life before you hit respawn Tongue
And ye, solo is way too hard to do this, find some team.

Stay tuned...I'll try to fix server deployment in 24 hours.

PS sorry for big image and old topic (its not old im busy)

PSS for those who cant wait server to be up here's single player only variant to try: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1K33NlX...obvbBld_u6

Hey,

thank you for uploading a new version, but there are no NPC's/Nomads... I destroyed everything, but there were no hostile ships Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4