Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: when i say something? Devs/Admins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hi,

It's been 10 times I've repeated the same thing, can't you change your date for the new patches, I'm always forced to do the same job, it pisses me off. you make me doubt, it's boring, really! I start empty again every time, is that possible?

NoMe

thanks for your answer, the patchers! explain me please. proof me i'm wrong, *c'est de la perte de temps pour moi* i work for nothing

your patch is corresponding with a moment where my base is almost empty
who's upsetting NoMe

i suggest you repent for your sins
@ Ghostazarashi very funny
do you think i am sarcastic
@ Ghostazarashi very funny
seen the head in your Sig, +/- and yes a bit, it's normal, i don't have any order to give there!

but it's very funny, like if i say, What the hell is this shit, I've been saying it ten times over
For De Gaulle's sake, NoMe. Enroll into an English language course, I beg you. It's the 21st century, everyone speaks English, even the French. It is basic culture. No one's taking you seriously solely because no one knows what you are trying to say for most of the time. Well, unless you don't wish to be taken seriously.
seen the head in your Sig, +/- and yes a bit, it's normal, i don't have any order to give there!

but it's very funny, like if i say, What the hell is this *****, I've been saying it ten times over (before translation)

vu la tête dans votre Sig, +/- et oui un peu, c'est normal, je n'ai pas d'ordre à y donner !

mais c'est très drôle, comme si je disais : "Qu'est-ce que c'est que ce ******, je l'ai dit dix fois.

it is perfect for me

how much are you old all? ask deepl they are probably not good, it is strange it is the same thing with 6 different other, are you sure, it's not you?

strange too, because a lot of people understand me
(08-22-2019, 10:29 AM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]For De Gaulle's sake, NoMe. Enroll into an English language course, I beg you. It's the 21st century, everyone speaks English, even the French. It is basic culture. No one's taking you seriously solely because no one knows what you are trying to say for most of the time. Well, unless you don't wish to be taken seriously.

Kind of narrow minded there, but ok.

Also telling a french person that speaking english is better is just a terrible idea. It’s like trying to prove you’re better than a cactus by fighting one. Trust me, i’m married to one.

Honestly though, you try that sh*t in Paris and you don’t eat for the rest of your trip.

When my company asked each of our european suppliers how they were preparing for brexit, the germans put in contingencies, the dutch said they were stockpiling and the french said they’re charging us twice as much.

Don’t piss off the french.
this is an english speaking community that has some roleplay tied to it
you should at least be able to communicate coherently in english if you want to play here

hell i just dont understand how he didnt get better at all in 8 years of being registered on these forums pretty much every other person on discovery improved their english capabilities over time but he just speaks riddles 24/7

either that or hes just pretending which would make a lot more sense
Pages: 1 2 3 4