Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Officers Generaux
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In-Flight
23, août, 742 A.G.S

Sender: Omer Darche, .
Recipient: Officers Generaux, La Marine Royale Gauloise.
Topic: Supportive Operation.
Additional Security: COSMIQUE.

Those with clearance,

Since clearance was made for my own unit we have been assisting as able with the war front; first in New London and now in Leeds. With the observations we've made, our colloquial "think-tank" has decided to increase our abilities and general numbers. I will speak as clearly as I can. As Leeds burns, I can offer a form of assistance that can help with some logistical concerns. This assistance will not actively join in battles within the Leeds system. It will, however, work to get Gallic lives off of the planet and where ever is deemed best. This can be done nearly instantly once the souls of Gallia are in space on a transport. Think akin to a mobile jump gate, or perhaps a jump drive might be more astute depending on your understanding of such subjects.

Out of the immediate system of Leeds, there is a higher likelihood that your vessels or stations will be able to be protected. It has been deemed that the conflict in the region has boiled to the point of a need for action, and as I understand this proposal can be a show of good will or that my unit stands by our word and can do more than wreck Bretonian and Libertonian vessels. I desire considerations of this proposal, with the understanding that once approval is given we shall immediately begin our operation.

Omer Darche

Transmission End

Nouveau Message Entrant

[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

Identifiant:Amiral Nicodeme Guillory
Destinataire: Omar Darche
Sujet: Leed Evacuation
RNS-Mont Saint Michel, Ile-De-France, 26 Août 742 A.G.S.

[Image: fc310be5b8a389bb7a1e411902a8cbbf.jpg]

Monsieur Darche,

I am hesitant to accept something with such little information, but I’m not exactly in the best positions here and can afford to be picky. But your ship the Vatan has been seen aiding Marine forces often, so I’m inclined to believe in your sincerity here. You have my permission to employ whatever it is you plan to use, however I see any of my men missing from this “device” consider the deal done. However if a few Bretonians go missing, I have much more important things to worry about than keeping headcount for refugees.

Cordialements,
Amiral Nicodeme Guillory
Fin de Transmission

[Image: rVbtMhH.png]