Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: evil thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What did I expect from these poor, self-righteous guys from OSI?

They made fun of me once too many times! Sending me two successive recruitment forms in order to hammer the nail in, what a bunch of bastards, and in particular their leader
Paul Mendes
In their defense, though, they make really good waffles.
First of all, just because you get sent an application for OSI doesn't mean your "successful" we send it to everyone who wishes to apply. its not a gaurentee.
Im not sure exactly where we have made fun of you, by all means link evidence and such here, because i will not have OSI bismerched by someone with the arse on because they didnt get in.
If this topic and your reply to our recruitment post is anything to go by, we were right to deny you.
(08-25-2019, 10:59 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]In their defense, though, they make really good waffles.

I do prefer pancakes with nutella Big Grin

bring tha nutella
Send your post here to their enemies recruitment, show them how committed
you are at hitting these poor bunch of self-righteous bastard cowards,
after you've finished with those bastard Republicans that is.
Take heed everyone, its self righteous and cowardly to deny people joining your faction
NoMe is actually evil and wants to take over the Galaxy.
The true reason for his denial was his Xeno base in Kepler.
The coward bit was my evil thought, c'mon now; you can't have all the fun.
Ok, I bring Nutella if that evil Sombrah brings ice-cream and we make one big evil pancakes party.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5