Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Time to say good bye.

Will see you guys on a hopefully better server with a good ping again (Hurry up Laz…)

Factions ships will be given to the factions, maybe they will have some fun with it.
(08-30-2019, 05:23 PM)Gerhard Wolf Wrote: [ -> ](Hurry up Laz…)
[Image: OOF.png]
MAKE LAMBDA INTERNET GREAT AGAIN
Uhh... :c
I feel with you. Good luck out there, come back again some time. Also Laz, freaking fix it, he's not the only one ya know :c
Buy, senor Lambada. Come back when evil ping-pong issues solved.
Sad Sad
AWOOOOOOO NOOOO BABY PLEASE DON'T GOOOOO
Gaga has also been having a bad connection since relatively recently, and he is also German.
See you in two weeks I guess.

(08-30-2019, 07:13 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]Gaga has also been having a bad connection since relatively recently, and he is also German.

#DiscoAntiGermanBiasConfirmed.

In general a few of the germans have been having ping issues in recent memory. Sad
(08-30-2019, 07:22 PM)Bannorn Wrote: [ -> ]See you in two weeks I guess.

(08-30-2019, 07:13 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]Gaga has also been having a bad connection since relatively recently, and he is also German.

#DiscoAntiGermanBiasConfirmed.

In general a few of the germans have been having ping issues in recent memory. Sad

Yep. We end up with constant packet loss, causing fluct, loss and lag. It's super annoying and leaves the game close to unenjoyable.
Pages: 1 2