Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Where is TBH guilt??!!!???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's all Zelot's fault, where is TBH's guilt?
i am not sure if this meme is already old and unfunny or still good
It's old and good.

Still valid too.

<3
(09-05-2019, 10:50 AM)Scituzer Wrote: [ -> ]i am not sure if this meme is already old and unfunny or still good

Or all of the above?
(01-28-2018, 11:02 PM)Colony News Service Wrote: [ -> ]
Colony News Service - 825 AS

[Image: Omega-11.jpg]
Red Giant Threatens Collapse

Omega 11 is facing potential catastrophe as a recently conducted survey has discovered evidence that its star is nearing the end of it degenerate cycle three decades sooner than anticipated. The results of a previous survey performed before construction of Solarius Station lead astrophysicists of the time to estimate that the star would not enter its next phase until 864 AS. However advances in both computing and sensor technologies over the last four hundred years have granted scientists far greater clarity in their findings, whose most recent analyses now indicate the giant could collapse within the next six to eight months.

Omega Correspondent Francine Maclode

Tags: Omega 11, Astronomy, DHC, Red Hessians.

SIRIUS COALITION EXPEDITIONARY CORPS ASTRONOMERS DISCOVERED FATE OF OMEGA-11
[Image: aGQ543M.png]
(09-05-2019, 11:08 AM)Anton Okunev Wrote: [ -> ]

Omega 11 is facing potential catastrophe as a recently conducted survey has discovered evidence that its star is nearing the end of it degenerate cycle three decades sooner than anticipated. The results of a previous survey performed before construction of Solarius Station lead astrophysicists of the time to estimate that the star would not enter its next phase until 864 AS. However advances in both computing and sensor technologies over the last four hundred years have granted scientists far greater clarity in their findings, whose most recent analyses now indicate the giant could collapse within the next six to eight months.

[Image: aGQ543M.png]

True story
(09-05-2019, 11:38 AM)Madvillain Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2019, 11:08 AM)Anton Okunev Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: unknown.png]

True story

I agree
I know who did Omega 11. Also who stole the 'Liberty battlegroup through the Experimental Hypergate', too.

[Image: 4742574-0650322155-480px.png]

I̠̟̰̤̜͝ ̰́͢ć̭̞̼͘͜o̸̩̦͚̺̜͓u̶̹̭̩͕̙̪̜̕l̡̞̫̹̪̲͓͢d̬̥̞̤͢͞ ͎̤b̵̛̳̗̤͝e̷̢̨̟͇͔̜̬̟ ͇̙̠͍͇̮̰͝a̶̹̞͍͔n͍̪͇̣̱͠y̱̱͎̳̗ͅţ̘͖̻̜́h̶̝̞̪̞͓͡͝i̗͜͟ņ̝͇̫̙̬̪̹̳͞ǵ͏̮̪̗̩̙̙̹̀ ̢͍͕̤͔̦̺̪̥͘Í̦̰̟͙̣͓̤͉̫͞ ̴̵̯̠̖̞͡ͅw̢̠͢a͏̧͙͎̩̘̜n̨̛̦̫̤͢t͕̭̟̭̼̯̳́e̴͇̼̤͜d̫̪̲̺̩͇̙̺̕͝,̛̗̜ ̻̹̠̟͙̰̜̟̥s̮̦̼̥̞̺̞ó̶͏̫̞̜͚͔̙̻ ̨̛̪Í̴̧̪̪̗̲̺ͅ ҉̳̦̙̜b͔̘̀ͅe̵̤̰̫̼̤̲ͅc̛͍͔̬͔̗̖̰͉͠à̳̝̮̖͙̥̯̣m̵̻̱͕̮͘͠é̳̻̜̺͉̜͕ ̷̞͉̟̥a͍͈͕͉̰̻̣͠ ͙̹͘͢ͅH̛̳̲̻͡o͇̲̣͟l̗̭̝͈o̮̦͎c̩̹̖̱͚͓̙̬̀͞i̤̟͔d̝̜̟̠͙̠̬̙͞ͅe̖͞͡͞ ̢͇͖̙̜͉̜̹̝̣A̷̠̮̗͎̣̦̳͞n҉̜̱̱͈̙͉͎̮͝i͍͉̜̰̲͍m̪̩̣̘͔̪͟a̷̙̰̻̻̯͖.̤̼̰̻̠ ̷̻̦̜͜͠
̶̞̩̺͚͓̤́
̦̲̻̞͙̮̲̤

Blame blodo for 'sairs guns nerf!!!

Zelot = Blodo? :|
Ironic since i buffed ur 4.00s
Pages: 1 2