Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the GC Gen'an Cell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Fixer.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143e.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Honorable Chrysanthemums;

I contact you today to remark upon the relative success thus far in rebuking the attacks of the Kusarian naval forces against Kinkaku-Ji. As I would be certain you know, the Hackers have invested considerable attention and force to the region, monitoring and deploying against incursions, and providing supplies for the logistical needs of the station.

I would take this opportunity to ask that if there is any particular need we can support you to address, you would relay that need to us and entrust us with its satisfaction. Beyond that, I would ask that you consider the efforts we have made reflective of the relationship of trust and mutual support that we hope to establish with the cell long into the future.

Part of the reason that we have been able to field the resources that we have, is our proximity and persistent involvement with the region of Kusari involved. All the more basis, I posit, that a close relationship is justified.

We look forward to seeing you during continued defensive operations and otherwise.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
Golden Chrysanthemum
Gen'an Cell

[Image: iHaHiX2.png]

Honorable Lane Hackers,

Your support against the Kusari Naval Forces has not gone unnoticed by us. The Lane hackers have proven themselves to be a valuable ally when the KNF laid siege to our shrine base, Kinkaku-ji. We made a stance together with the Maltese, the Blood Dragons and the Rogues against the Kusari Government. The only group that was absent in the entire conflict were the Golden Chrysanthemums of Aimi Amaia, even though they promised us their support in the defense of the base.

Right now the continued support is needed at Kinkaku-ji. The area around the shrine base is secure for now, but we can still expect new naval incursions in the near future. Your efforts with the defense of our shrine have surely improved the relationship between our groups and have set a good precursor to future cooperations.

Kinkaku-ji will remain open to the Lane Hackers when our victory is assured.

First Communications Officer
Ikeda Yume