Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: RS, DHC e ALG.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Samura_Logo_mantra.png]

[Image: Post_Separator_03.png]

Konnichiwa Meine Herren
Samura Heavy Industries has been cherished for joy and satisfaction, to offer our governments greetings for the motivation with which they are trying to restore peace between our homes.

Taking advantage of the steps already achieved in this follow-up, we come to you, Republican Shipping, DHC and ALG Waste Disposal, to ask you a huge favor, and we thank you in advance if we are assisted.

These are: We recently received and accepted the assignment of providing materials for a huge venture for Kempeitai, as you can see on the link here.

We have done everything in our reach and just couldn't get the commodities found in Rheinland, so now we are sending you this notice, as we are not allowed to dock your stations where we have the supplies we need.

In short, to get straight to the point, we learned that in front of the New Berlin Planet there is a Breuninger Named Base Player that can be a conduit between our organizations. What happens is that we need the following materials:

Aluminum: 11 150 units from Raubling Station / Daumann Heavy Construction / Munich.

Ship Hull Panels: 10 000 from Dortmund Station / ALG Waste Disposal / New Berlin.

Ablative Armor Plating: 9 920 units from Alster Shipyard / Republican Shipping / Hamburg.

That said, if you favor us well, we hope to get this material from that base in front of the planet New Berlin.
Make the values ​​due to your work and we will pay you when we remove the goods.

Therefore, awaiting your consent, we leave here our vow that you be prosperous and happy.

Sayonara,
[Image: C1Lzbrv.png]
2IC of Samura Heavy Industries

[Image: ojZAaoh.png]

Source: < Erwin Mannlicher | Daumann Heavy Construction >
Relay: New Berlin, Main Relay
Encryption: AgeiraSec II
Access: Samura Heavy Industries Executive | DHC Executive Board

Sehr Geehrter Herr Kamimera,

I apologise for keeping you waiting, I had hoped to contact you with a more complete answers. However, allow me to assure you that Daumann provisionally ACCEPTS your contract – we are certain it represents a first step in a great shared future, and a good Omen for the Saigon Autonomous Council. However, I must note that we are unable to begin this contract immediately. Due to the constraints of government wheels turning rather more slowly than corporate ones, we must await approval and associated removal of the trade embargo.

On a more personal note, I reviewed the specifications of the material you provided. As a former ship designer myself, I must say I am impressed by the ambition; clearly your Kempetei think big! I would be most proud for Daumann to be a part of this new generation of cooperation between our peoples.

I will update you with a better answer when one is available.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

『Erwin Mannlicher
E. Mannlicher
『Daumann Heavy Construction
『Betriebsleiter