Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: S.I.S Director Victor Steiner | High priority
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Master.Assassin.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: ZDdo7Bl.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 43w.png]

Good Morning Director,

I must congratulate you and your colleagues on your apparent victory against the Gallic tyranny that has caused us both more than "some trouble" for the past few years. I hope we will all keep in mind what they once were, and never let go of the sacrifices we all made to remain as we are.

This brings me to my reason for contacting you. We've had more than an eye on things unfolding in the Leeds front, in particular you're first re-captured prize in Leeds. It's a simple, but important request director, one that will certainly buy you a good word with us as the sole reason for many of your short term "alliances" with others has come to a conclusion. I and the Lane Hackers would greatly appreciate if you could release to us some information on the security systems and overall design of the Gallic trade lane and Jump gate systems. We have an express interest and experience in this field, rest assured it would ensure Bretonia maintains the high ground in trade and any other post war commerce that the former Gallic Monarchy looks to compete with you in. They will take every incentive and opportunity to topple you in other aspects of life beyond that of combat, we have no noticeable ties to the Bretonian Kingdom and we have no obligations towards the former-crown.

We would highly appreciate this, and we would both benefit as a result. No harm done to either party.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network....hack.terminated...
[Image: 1Xyy2N0.jpg]

To: Mildred Wolfe

Lady Wolfe

I have no doubt in my mind you and your organisation would have an expressed interest in what lies aboard that station, however I'm sure you are also aware that Bretonia has need of it as well. I would ask then, if it were possible for the Lane Hackers to do what Ageira has refused to. I assume you and yours know the craft of your former employer, if we were to ask for your assistance in a matter concerning Jump Gates and Trade lanes, could you do it?

Victor
H.M S.I.S
[Image: m85lB37.png]
...uploading.data...

Good Morning Director,

Ageira takes good care of their hardware, disassembling and cracking the whiteboxes is something extremely difficult for even ourselves. You must understand Direktor, that no one whitebox is the same as another. The parts to it, and in turn its "failsafe" if you will, changes with every unit we acquire. We -have- managed to crack several, but if you're asking for a reliable method to crack the code to Ageira whiteboxes I'm afraid you're asking for the impossible. We have been looking for a safe and reliable method to consistently crack them open once we get our hands on them. Each requires the care and attention of the top-most R&D personnel and those people do not function on anyone's watch but the Inner Circle's.

There may be another option however.

Moving and re-configuring the lane networks is not out of the question, however that has a whole greater set of risks to your house in particular.

And more importantly, now that you've heard the proposition from a professional, I'll expect what I need before we can consider moving on that idea. Either way we -will- need to know the ins and outs of the EFL network to assist you in taking what was once theirs and switching it to work more in both our favors. Ageira would simply take from you and make you crawl to them. We're offering a just alternative.

...Re.Transmitting...
[Image: 1Xyy2N0.jpg]

To: Mildred Wolfe

Lady Wolfe

Access to the station has been approved. I would ask you do what you need to do and do it quickly. Removing any items from the station will not be permitted, but (if needs be) transportation can be arranged at a later date. I make no promises on that point however. It is not easy to move the materials aboard when everything has already been accounted for.

I look forward to hearing from you.

V. Steiner
H.M S.I.S
[Image: m85lB37.png]
...uploading.data...

Good Afternoon Director,

Rest assured this has set you up for success Director, I will collect what I need shortly. I would like to arrange for the transportation of EFL gate and lane material to Barrier Gate station A. as many units of either Item as you can spare. I'm sure you'll find plenty in stock.