Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm outie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sup y'all, as much as I suck at these "saying goodbye threads" and whatnot, it seems I failed at trying to low-key slide out and after much insistence I decided to make this thread. Just wanted to say briefly that , I'm out for now with regards to Disco. I usually don't post much besides inRp stuff, ya already know.

To be frank I'm just a lurker, but I've had an interesting history when it comes to this game's community in particular. I came back after a 2-year Hiatus in 2016 since my leave in 2014, met some dope people in the Coalition then bounced again. Eventually I came back once more in December of last year and stayed up until this day. Usually I just read the forums and roll-on in-game, but I must say that honestly this has been the longest I've ever played in Disco so I guess this a new PR, shoot even lead a faction to boot.

The people with whom I hung out with a lot already been made aware in private, but thought I'd make it official to ease out some things. Volgograd Industrial has been that good ish so I've had hella good time with yall - Power trade game strong! (amirite ayy Cool ), but now old vet will be succeeding me and continuing it's development. I wrote my inRP "retirement" , so I'll let them continue where I left off including my cheesey exit lol.

But it's been real, was pleasure coming across y'all and raging over silly inRP stuff or w/e, but on that note, I bid my farewell. I may return later , who knows but for now - Adios!
o7, comrade. Good SKEKing iRL to you!
Ah man, this is the worst. I didn't know you too well, but you did great stuff with VI. Wish you'd stick around!
Be good, hope you will able to roll around time-to-time someday.