Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Tau 37 Ore Supplied LTD || FROM: Maltese Hispania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: BU7dlK2.png]
Incoming Message

[Image: R9Twrlx.gif]

Sender:
Recipient:
Subject:
Leonardo de Silva of Maltese Unitary Republic of Hispania
Administration of Tau 37 Ore Supplies LTD
Notification

Señores y Señoritas,

Buenos dias. Soy Leonardo de Silva, charge d'affairs of Su nobleza Consul Escudero. I represent the interests of Maltese Hispania. This message is in response to your open communication and results of our intelligence. I kindly notify you that the station you procured used to belong to terrorist organisation which was constructed illegally within the space that is defined as Protectorate of the Maltese Unitary Republic of Hispania under its Constitution. If you express desire to do business in this part of space, we require you to:
  1. adhere to local legislation (provided in the Constitution above)
  2. permit docking rights to QC|, IRMM~, MNS-, L\-
  3. since you procured the station from illegal faction unknowingly, we will not demand the fine for illegal construction. However, we would require you to pay the initial flat tax for base erection in the amount of 25.000.000 (25 million) SC + monthly fee which equals 22.500.000 (22 million 5 hundred thousand) SC which is calculated as 15.000.000 monthly fee x 1.5 coefficient for the location in Tau 37 system under Section 6 Article 25 of the Constitution of the Maltese unitary Republic of Hispania. The money (47.5 million SC) is to be sent to QC|Bank with digital proof of payment.
  4. issue official declaration as to what your organisation is, its primary objectives, and business partners (if any) for registration.

Maltese Hispania favours business under its auspices and will protect your installation under Maltese Hispania's law given that you pay the taxes regularly. Should you, however, not heed our kind advise within a week, punitive measures will be taken up to forceful deconstruction of the installation.

We are looking forward to your reply and hope to do business with you.

Respetuosamente,
Leonardo de Silva

End of Message

[Image: C63QmZs.jpg]
SUPPLYING
SIRIUS
WITH ORE

O P E N I N G -- SECURE-- T R A N S M I S S I O N
<<<<<<opening transmission>>>>>>

TO :Maltese Hispania - -Leonardo de Silva

SUBJECT :Communication regarding our base

Greetings to you Leonardo de Silva,

I am Darius Marin the CEO of TAU-37 Ore Supplies LTD and i would like to express my sincere apologies regarding our take over of the base which we have recovered from certain destruction.
I wish to point out that our intensions are for strictly business only and as you can see by our title we wish to store Mined Ores at our facility and also .....maybe do business with Maltese companies who would gladly trade with us.
We will welcome traders who pass our facility to buy these ores aswell as mining companies and also freelance miners who wish to stock our facility also.

Can we also have verification of any Ores or materials that will not be welcome in the TAU-37 system so as we adhere to the Hispanic laws and of course also gaining the trust of the Hispanic people.
We endeavour to eventually upgrade the facility to its maximum level if we can but that will be more of a long term project so for now we will try to make our business prosper as best we can.
For the time being we will not be stocking any Ores until we have completed any refits that we have going on and i can assure you that the monthly payment amount will be paid to you by the 15th of every month if that is satisfactory to you and your organisation.

We do not have any confirmed contract shipment companies as such at the moment and we will be relying on the few ships we have at the moment to supply the facility.

So far we have these ships within our facility :

Darius_Marin........My own private transport

Q-ship.Marauder....... This is my own private ship which I will be using if I need to travel further away from the TAU-37 system

TAU-37-OS-Logistics-1........transport

TAU-37-OS-Logistics-2.......transport

The ships listed above are the ones we have available to us at present so if we manage to secure more ships and pilots I will be in touch as soon as possible with any changes to this situation.
We will permit docking to the station of the ships identified in your communication also and if anyone from these said ships has any problems docking please let me know.
The docking rights for these ships will be integrated into our docking schedule within the next 72 hours ..... please let me know if there are any problems.

Also any new business partners or any organisations we have relations with I will inform you of these also as soon as we precure their help.

I hope this meets with your approval Sir and hope we have a long relationship and everything I have supplied is to your satisfaction

Payment details as requested and evidence supplied below.......

Payment Confirmation Upload>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Payment Confirmed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Payment Evidence Submitted[Image: x1IsMmI.png]

C L O S I N G--SECURE--T R A N S M I S S I O N
<<<<<<Closing transmission>>>>>>

Incoming Message

Sender:
Recipient:
Subject:
Notification

Señor Marin,

We acknowledge the receipt of payment and other requested documents. Everything is in order and you are clear to proceed with your business. In case of any trouble and/or offer of trade - do not hesitate to contact us.

We wish you profitable deals and persistent business growth in Maltese Hispania's space.

Respetuosamente,
Leonardo de Silva

End of Message

Please accept our latest payment to you for the pleasure of our existance in hispanic space

Payment details below

Payment Confirmation Upload>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Payment Confirmed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Payment Evidence Submitted[Image: 28wjhEw.png]

[Image: C63QmZs.jpg]
SUPPLYING
SIRIUS
WITH ORE

TO :Maltese Hispania - -Leonardo de Silva

SUBJECT :Communication from Republic of Malta

Again .....I'm afraid

The reason I am contacting you this time is to inform you I have had a communication from the Republic of Malta concerning the Ore base..

Thay are trying to say that I need to pay them amounts of money and also need to register my base ..... of which I thought that this situation was already cleared up with yourselves.
I am wondering if you could look into this situation for me and confirm that this is all above board and whether I should take action regarding this communication.

Below is an attachment that I have pinned to this communication to you which is a copy of the one I have received.

I am grateful for all your help and I hope you can help me again with this situation

ATTACHED COPY OF COMMUNICATION
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=174114

MANY THSNKS : Darius Marin CEO TAU 37 ORE SUPPLIES LTD

Incoming Message

Sender:
Recipient:
Subject:
Demand

Señor Marin,

It is pleasure hearing from you. We have been receiving your payments on time and I am happy to have such a responsible businessman as yourself doing business under our jurisdiction.

You did the right thing contacting us. You see, the "Republic of Malta" that contacted you is a political movement aimed at overthrowing the current leadership. We had no solid proofs of them rivaling us in our own home systems but you did us a great service providing them. Worry not - your dues are all paid to us and we will take care from now on. Now, we will simply cast them as criminals and will deal with them as such. Be warned - your ships and assets might be prone to their attacks but we do believe they lack the capacity to deal real harm to your installation.

On our side, we will take all steps necessary to protect your assets and resolve this situation one way or another. From you we will just kindly ask to take care and stay vigilant not to be caught in crossfire should the conflict ensue.

Respetuosamente,
Leonardo de Silva

End of Message