Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello from Germany
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone,

my Name is Jan, I'm 28 years old and I'm from Germany. My Nickname is Khadgar and I think some WoW veterans will know this Name Smile I studying Computer science and I'm in love with programming in C++ and C# xD
I played freelancer a long time ago because the main problem is that this game is old and the HHC Server where I was is nearly dead?! And the Servers German Freelancer Stuttgart and Freeport Dortmund where I was before doesn't exist anymore. But several weeks ago I read about discovery freelancer and watched Videos on YouTube, so I decided to come here. I'm totally new to roleplay and I'm overwhelmed of this massive amount of new Information in this mod and about Technologies I never imagined they would become true: Jumpdrive for example. I'm very amazed of the work the modders did especially from view of an Computer scientist.

I hope we will have a good time in space altough I just fly confused through space at the moment and explore everything Smile It's a bit like my first steps in space when I first startet old vanilly freelancer.

Best regards Jan Wink
Hello from Germany too :]
Another hello from Germany :>
Hello from Germany aswell, and HHC was ***** Big Grin
hello from elswhere, Winkbut, not too far
HHC was great everyone who says anything else is bad person.
Hello from germany
Ok, how many german are here (actual)?

Greetings from Hamburg.
Join the German Discovery Lounge, invite link in the Official Discovery Discord Wink
Was hast du nur getan...
Pages: 1 2 3