Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Watching IMG like:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Watching IMG self beautifully destruct.
Watching people implying we're self-destructing is exactly the same.
The only way to truly be independent is to be FR5ed by everyone!
If only the OF are being FR5'd and the indies aren't, giving them separate diplomacy, does that make IMG| the Independent Independent Miners Guild?
IMG needs more Henderson. Any Henderson.
IMG not DMG
(09-12-2019, 02:31 PM)Ironblood Wrote: [ -> ]Watching people implying we're self-destructing is exactly the same.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, the more I look at it the more convinced I get that it's a duck.

On the other hand, if it looks like a suicide...
(09-12-2019, 02:45 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]If only the OF are being FR5'd and the indies aren't, giving them separate diplomacy, does that make IMG| the Independent Independent Miners Guild?

I wish IMG indies had been spared the consequences of IMG| officials actions with Bretonia too.
If this is what IMG wants, IMG should be free to go hostile with houses (and their corps) and mine for unlawful and quasi lawful groups. It'll be reflective of IMG's core mission statement a bit more aggressively than trading mass convoys of Niobium to New Berlin.

However if IMG doesn't want that to be IMG's future, diplomatically backing down is okay. You don't need to answer every threat with a threat. Sometimes it's okay to back down.
^^ This. Yes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7