Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Theta resort base problem to all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i cant dock
Repeat
Probably because of the defense mode setup on the base.
(09-15-2019, 07:35 AM)Ironblood Wrote: [ -> ]Probably because of the defense mode setup on the base.
Nope the base is free you everyone. some people dock and some other not. some of my caracters can dock and if i make new one then he cant dock.
(09-15-2019, 07:43 AM)Star Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2019, 07:35 AM)Ironblood Wrote: [ -> ]Probably because of the defense mode setup on the base.
Nope the base is free you everyone. some people dock and some other not. some of my caracters can dock and if i make new one then he cant dock.
I would still suggest you to double-check the defense mode and if you have anything whitelisted/blacklisted. If something is - remove it and check again. Set the defense mode to the one that allows free docking.
If that does not help - file a bug report.
What is the message you are getting when its failing to dock? There's a glitch that frequently causes issues with docking, which will give up a message along the lines of "we don't want your kind around here" etc. If its because of the defense mode, the base will say "Docking at this base is restricted" rather than one of the others. Assuming your black/white list are clear, and your defmode is set to 2, then this is the most likely culprit... in which case the only solution is logging off and then logging back in.

Failing all that: bug report.
the same happened often to me, i brought supplies with an added char on a free base, the only that helped was docking somewhere else and quit game, start new game then i could dock again
I had the same trouble with two Chars on other PoB's.
One char can't still dock the Consensius Multiplex (even if the tag and the name is explicit allowed to dock), for the other one helped to restart Freelancer...
I had similar issues not just with Theta resort, but another POB in that area that should've allowed my ID to dock.. I have docked at Freeport 5 so I can check with the same character as soon as I can. From memory it was docking is restricted.