Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Restoration and Beyond | Logbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stage one:
Aquire funds through any means neccessary. This will mostly include shipments of illicit goods. Any noteworthy information will be recorded in this logbook.

[Image: 59030a674699c8cc9fcace28653e612f.png]

My current financial situation isn't pretty. I could just barely afford a ship taken from the black market, and a cargohold full of glorified bodybags. I've messaged an old friend along the way, just to make sure I could safely get to my destination. There were -some- complications, but I managed to get to the freeport. Even if I had to arrive a few hours later. At least I managed to squeeze in a nap. Thus I now have some starting funds which I shall expand on, in the coming days.
[Image: 8fc3b5c2c2c264080f0b7e486f8a2d6a.png]

I managed to squeeze in a couple of rather unremarkable runs. Listed as follows:

An iridium run, something I will not repeat, because of all the areas I have to fly through. Luckily it was rather quiet.
Arrival: # Income: #

The way towards Malta was rather easy too. No movement of lawful forces what-so-ever.
Arrival: # Income: #

I've settled in for a cardamine route, which will likely fund the entire restoration for the ship. At least that's what I hope.
Arrival 1: # Income 1: # Arrival 2: # Income 2: #