Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order and The Brotherhood ||From: Velvet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Is17ueq.jpg]
[Image: wWDBvtl.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Melissa Jones, Leader of Velvet, Administrator of Freeport 11.
Date: 26th August, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Something interesting on the Bretonians.

Melissa is standing, looking out to the Palau cloud, as she turns round as the transmission begins, she bows her head and smiles. Speaking in a clear and friendly tone, she addresses the camera.

"Esteemed friends, and colleagues within the Order and Corsairs, it feels like we haven't actually spoken in a long time. Anyway, as you can probably tell from the subject of this transmission, it's in regards to our Bretonian problem, which may have got a bit more... Interesting."

She sighs, as she looks down at the table, quickly scanning some paperwork in disbelief but shrugs and looks back at the camera

"I have attached what I want you to be aware of. But naturally, this is something that is very, very alarming. SIS operatives operating in the Lost system is something that cannot go without further investigation. As we all know, anyone who goes to the Lost system without appropriate training, is either infected, a sympathizer, or an operative who has considerable training. I'll be looking into this further, but the attached message that was sent on our internal communications may be of high interest to you all.

Now, I want to make it clear, Velvet as an organisation is not willing to go to war with the house of Bretonia, we do not possess the capabilities to match them head on... However, we advise extreme caution currently with SIS vessels. We will conduct an internal private investigation to see if we can find signs of infection within their ranks. If there is any information that can be sent our way in regards to this, it will be greatly appreciated.

Either way, this is more of an FYI than anything else."

She bows her head in respect as the transmission begins to end.

Melissa Jones - Leader Of Velvet - Administrator Of Freeport 11
== End Transmission==

[Image: VVv4uRp.png]

Dr. Stephen Callahan : [Comm-ID]
|O|- The Order ~
Representative:[Receiver-ID]
Velvet~

SIS operative in Omicron Lost:[Subject]

Velvet,

I must say for a Zoner Organization out to protect the Freeports your acting a lot like The Order and in some cases The Core. It certainly needs attention when ever anyone sees ships entering or exiting Omicron Lost due to its unpredictability but to classify someone as infected and use the words war in the same transmission is more concerning to say the Least. I respect what you have done for Legacy and the Inhabitants of the Omicrons but please your out of your element here and your thought process is going to get people killed. If you have a legit concern about someone, report it to Legacy and we will take it from there. Also your classification of why people would go to the lost sector is also inaccurate, even the houses can get curious from time to time and it's not uncommon for them to send an agent or operative to give them a clear picture of what's going on. Or the occasional researcher who grew his confidence. You never know.

[Image: qFPqXsG.png]
[Image: Is17ueq.jpg]
[Image: wWDBvtl.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Melissa Jones, Leader of Velvet, Administrator of Freeport 11.
Date: 26th August, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Something interesting on the Bretonians.

Melissa looks out at the Palau cloud again, but this time carries on facing it, obviously keen to hide her facial expression. She speaks in a saddened tone.

"Doctor Callahan, you're right, and I got a bit over zealous. Given what's been going on... I got a bit trigger happy. However, I'm sure you can understand the concern. Such an agent operating in Nomad space was just a concern. I should have been more careful with my wording, and will endeavor to be more careful next time. It was more a knee jerk reaction of something that was a bit concerning. Given my operative caught a direct conversation between the Nomad life form and a Bretonian agent.

I will be a lot more careful with wording in the future. It's just a bit odd. Either way, it's not really our concern, and more of an FYI as stated previously.

Again, apologies for the knee jerk reaction."

She bows her head, as the transmission ends.

Melissa Jones - Leader Of Velvet - Administrator Of Freeport 11
== End Transmission==
[Image: ObkH66M.png]
[Image: 3qFDSf7.png?1]
[Image: R3V0Dj5.png?1]

⧫ Fort Carthage
⧫ Omicron Epsilon
⧫ FROM: Natsumi Hideyoshi, the Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Melissa Jones, Velvete
⧫ ENCRYPTION: Order-EC[L]

Meslissa Jones

The Order knows very well the dangers of a House Intelligence Division contacting the Nomads, as it was the infestation of the LSF that set off the chain of events that created the Order as we know. While my colleagues in the Legacy of Orillion are correct in you be overzealous, Melissa, your concern is warranted, especially when one is contacting the Nomads proper. Your warning is appreciated; the Nomads have yet to gain any true foothold within Bretonia, and their City is dormant. I am not wanting to be the one to see the infiltration of Bretonia, even if I find them detestable. But then again, I was in the Naval Forces during the Tau War, and my old nationalism still runs deep. We will monitor the situation. We've had enough House Intelligence divisions causing trouble in the past. We must remain vigilant.

That is all.

Colonel Natsumi Hideyoshi
4th Battlegroup
Last Scion

[Image: JEg4d6E.png]
[Image: 7Zz49Q8.gif]

[Image: O2WIlXx.png]
Sender: Elder Juanez Buonocore, The Brotherhood
Encryption: Unbreakable
Recipient: Velvet CC: Order
Topic:Bretonian activity in the Omicrons

Honorable damas y caballeros

The Corsair Brotherhood does not consider the assessment of Señorita Jones to be overzealous.

As we all know the Bretonian polulation has suffered terribly under the harsh and needless killing performed by the Gallic monarchy.
This might have opened doors previously considered closed to the Bretonian armed forces and intelligence agency.
Do not forget the Bretonian misdeeds aimed towards our brothers and sisters on planet Gran Canaria.
The illegitimate invasion of this previous haven of peace has affected thousands of Corsair and Zoner civillians who at large are not to blame for the Gallic menace.
Looking back on that, is it overzealous to consider that this was a mere interlude to unthinkable cruel motives?
With the help of the Corsair empire, countless familias, Corsair and Zoner alike, have been relocated to the deep Omicrons for they consider that a safer alternative then to live under Bretonian Colonial yoke.

For this reason alone, Bretonian presence in the Omicrons is a worrisome development.
Would the Bretonian government go as far as to attempt to harness the forces of nature for the use of mass destruction?
Our people, Corsairs, Zoners, and Order alike know well about the dangers of interacting with the Nomad species.
The Nomad attempt to destroy Freeport 11 weighs fresh on many Corsair pilot's mind.

Our forces stood by you then, our forces stood by your brothers and sisters when the unholy alliance of Bretonians, Hessians and Coalition rained down murder and destruction on Gran Canaria, and our forces will stand by you in the wars to come.

El precio de la libertad es la vigilancia eterna.

Elder J. Buonocore

The Brotherhood
[Image: 1Yt1kOY.png]

Battlegroup Magreb
Location Classified.

Transmission Terminated...