Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Keiji Namura, GMG | From: SAC Council
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: ByV9kPY.png%5DSaigon%20Council%20Image]
[Image: 39jggRi.png][Image: j463wIp.png]

Incoming Transmission
Intended Recipient: Keiji Namura, Gas Miner's Guild
Copied to: Kusari & Rheinland Governments

[Image: tYQ7S6C.jpg]

Greetings and respects to the most honourable Guildmaster Keiji Namura,

It is our understanding that the Gas Miner's Guild deployed substantial forces to Sigma-21, as part of the Guildmasters brilliant campaign during the war. Although it is deeply regrettable to the members of the council that an agreement could not be reached that the guild was able to accept, you are no doubt aware that the governments of Rheinland and Kusari have signed the Treaty of Nevers. Their honourable intentions have allowed for this great endeavour, and called into existence a joint-house-protectorate, the Saigon Autonomous Council.

As you are undoubtedly pleased to hear, the SAC is by the very foundations of our basic laws and regulations a neutral entity; as a man of honour I am certain you will recognize our neutrality, and the territorial boundaries and integrities of the space we administer. In accordance with this neutrality, and our commitment to a demlitarized Sigma-21, we must ask of you the withdrawal of all your forces from Sigma-21 as a whole with all possible alacrity.

Finally allow me to close by saying that while I would not presume to counsel you, Guildmaster, it is my most sincere hope that you will find a path to an honourable peace. The Council joyfully looks forward to the guild's participation in the brightest chapter of Saigon's history, and the great mutual benefits in the future!

Wishing the Guildmaster good health,

Shinji Yusei,
Council Administrator, SAC Council,
Saigon Autonomous Council Interim Centre

Transmission Terminated

[Image: 39jggRi.png][Image: j463wIp.png]