Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Golden Chrysanthemums - GC| CC: Medusa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

Hello Sisters,

It's been some time since we caught up in person, I do hope your fight is going well. I got a little something I think you ladies might be interested in, something that will help us both attain the goals we strive to achieve...

I got a little lady who has just joined or ranks, and I can honestly say she's got some clues on cardamine research that I think you would like. She's into chemical warfare and I noticed her specialty is in cardamine mass intoxication. Essentially, from my understanding, is that it gets released in the upper atmosphere of a planet and the weight of it allows it to settle to the ground, infecting people who inhale minute amounts of it and initiates the start of a cardamine addiction. The thinking with this is that it then allows us to capture a larger client base and boost sales.

But my dear little chemist has a request, she's a tad demanding and to be fair with you girls I want to encourage her to continue this work. She's asked me about some of your A-J17 transport class 5 and 6 and a A-J8 fighter class 2 engines. Are you in a position to help me out with these? I've got Ampere at our shipyard who is handy on a spanner and can fit these for us if we can get them delivered. Or alternatively, I can send her your way and she can get them fitted with you lot.

I can hook you up some payment for these but in all honesty, I would like to see a closer partnership between us so we can bear the fruits of shared labour together in regards to these chemical weapons.

Let me know what you think?

Lord Moka
[Image: qpBnDRP.png]

⧫ Fusion engines

Straight to the point, I like it. It seems whatever you lack in charm and diplomacy you make up in knowing exactly what you want, as well as being loud and clear towards your foe and ally alike. I have taken a look at your shopping cart. Designed and built by Kishiro, moderately priced in comparison to the competition, initial investment returns itself though low exploitation and maintenance costs. I had composed listing of the market price for each of the type of engine requested and are running inquiries concerning how fast we are able to assemble a package for you.

A-J8 - 4.500.000 SC
A-J17 Mark 1 - 9.500.000 SC
A-J17 Mark 2 - 12.000.000 SC

Assuming you want to procure one of each, the entire value of your investment is 26 million of Sirian Credits. Given you are offering us something… special, we will waive any profits on our end by cutting off charge for transportation and assembly.

Your little bird, I presume she was kicked out of business by the current Maltese regime. Even the most “liberal” of Outcasts follow pseudo-religious dogma and refuse to even consider study into wider applications of cardamine. I do not intend to hide my frustration, I had already attempted to approach leaders of the Cuatroce Cartel only to be snubbed with a condescending treatment normal people reserve for their ignorant children. Such is the lack of imagination, they take it for granted and give it no more deeper thought. Food for thought, imagine a day when Malta for whatever purpose ceases export. It could be a natural disaster, collapse of law and order or an invasion.

My personal interest lies in funding science of xenobiology. In layman terms, it is not chemistry per say but study of living beings not related to any species we brought along with the sleeper ships, ourselves included. Sufficiently skilled xenobiologist would be able to modify cardamine grasses to grow in an environment vastly different from toxic razor fields of Malta. Even smarter researcher would splice cardamine’s beneficial traits and impart it on less troublesome plant completely circumventing fussy requirements of otherwise unremarkable and useless crop. Let your protege ponder on the subject and let me know if this falls within her capabilities.

Signed, Advisor to Golden Chrysanthemums Hitomi Suzuki

[Image: FZ7he12.png]

Ms Suzuki

Now I like what you're thinking, I really like what you are thinking.
Having our own little export operation going on that would utterly undermine the Outcasts.

I'll send her the idea and then up to you girls to fit her ships out. I'll be in touch shortly.

Lord Moka

Ms Suzuki, Medusa

I have now copied in Medusa, from here I am sure you ladies can arrange collection...

Lord Moka

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

MEDUSA GORGON
LR- Liberty Rogues, The Witch of Slaughter
CC
- Not specified
BCC
- Not specified
Blocked
- Not specified

First of all and before I am talking about anything else, I took the freedom applying a few more layers of encryption. I cannot believe you are arguing these topics with such lax security.
My, dear Moka, it is about time you made your move and invited me over. I feared for the worst and already had started setting aside younglings for you, who knows what you like but I like being prepared. Much like with Weisen, though he does prefer them young and female. Any my, here I am catching you all alone with this lovely dove, playing your charm to sway her over. What I would give seeing that old Lane Hackers jealous face right now.
Hitomi Suzuki, as with the sisters of the Gen'an Cell, I cannot figure out which of your names stands as what. I am hoping that you will prove more useful than them, they were nothing but a complete let down. I think a short introduction is in order, I am the Witch of Slaughter, I am called Doctor Pestilence, I am known as the Mistress of Madness. But Medusa will do for now. Skimming over your thoughts I am thinking that we will get along just fine. Your mind has wings, great ideas are born that way. Great atrocities too but leave that to me.
I am wiring the cash compensation the moment you have me know which service account you want it on. I am expecting delivery to Padua, this is not negotiable.
Now, your winged thoughts are intriguing me much more at this moment. I will have you know that I spliced the sequences from the Cardamine substrate responsible for all its very special effects. I am sure you are knowing about most of these. Synthesising all necessary parts for its recreation in any other strands was a success, problems still persist with the current sequence's stability. All your possible applications can either directly use the separated string or the carrier I am working on. I dare you letting your imagination run even wilder but know that with every step forward a greater loss goes hand in hand. Many will forfeit their lives and many more will live ever crippled. With some decent luck, the new world we are creating makes you obsolete but least making you a shadow of your self. Change is ruthless and cruel.
All this is coming at a price, one I am yet unsure you are willed paying, time will tell. I once said it to Moka, I am saying it to you now, reign with me in hell or serve me in heaven.
[Image: qpBnDRP.png]

⧫ Fusion engines

I will be calling you Medusa, though the Witch has some ring to it and I will keep it in mind. You may call me Ms. Suzuki.

The Genaan are but a bunch of radicalized ex-schoolgirls stuck in a constant loop of mindless and often pointless violence without any plan where to go further. They have no sense of style and annoying tendency for calling everyone a “puppet” despite themselves being the biggest tools in Kusari, currently at employment of stuck-up Maltese dons. Unfortunately they are not sharp enough to realize they are being used.

Improving the cardamine would sever dependency on the narrow minded self proclaimed aristocracy of Malta. They snubbed my considerations that their kind will die off due to random whim of nature inflicting their homeworld and I sincerely doubt Soledad’s output is good enough as they claim in official state propaganda. I am also fairly confident you will find plenty of test tubes necessary for the progress of science, no one but our enemies have need for the ilk of the Bounty Hunters.

Send 26 million Sirian Credits to account GC|Leaf.on.a.wind and I will order one of our transports to make its way to Padua. I will be honest, I expected you to request delivery to some damp asteroid on furthest reaches of southern Liberty and Independent Worlds. Padua is the closest and most convenient exchange point for the Chrysanthemum. Expect it today.

Signed, Advisor to Golden Chrysanthemums Hitomi Suzuki

[Image: FZ7he12.png]

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

MEDUSA GORGON
LR- Liberty Rogues, The Witch of Slaughter
CC
- Not specified
BCC
- Not specified
Blocked
- Not specified

Suzuki, Hitomi, whichever is your name,
I think you mentioned it but I did not listen. When the day is coming where your efforts are showing results enough for me caring about your name's order, I will let you know. Please do not feel agitated because of this, it is merely an unnecessary trouble for me should our advances not bear fruit. I deposited the amount on the provided service account and received the Fuel Drives within an agreeable time frame. I am commending your quick and hitch-free work, we will find a very satisfactory ground if you are keeping that up.
If I were saying that your lost sisters' fate and their fogged delusions saddens me, that were a tremendous lie. They proved being without value to me and hearing about your views sure is striking delight into the cold emptiness that is my heart. Such brave volunteering souls they are, irredeemable and expandable. I look forward meeting them come time again, under quite the different conditions and on the receiving end of all the sickening horrors my thoughts are on their coming usefulness. I take you will not worry your lovely head over the pandemonium I am going to bring upon their fragile lives. In all this I am having my mind set on you and your sisters delivering the siren call at which end they will find all but a banshee's howl. Drinking exquisite wine from the skulls of their still-living sisters all the while I am distilling the rest of them for their ingredients, a pleasure I will make sure enjoying for longer than it is necessary. You are welcome in joining me any time you feel like it.
Now, Soledad is a special case, one we will need working on. Their desire and capability spreading production's means is troublesome. More so because I am not involved and this is leaving us with a disadvantage I am not ready standing. Cardamine is a delicate substance and nobody is knowing what their dilettantish attempts are causing further down the line, what their erratic behaviour is making of this given a few years time and worst of it all, how this is impacting my plans. Our starting point is a set of samples from that place, I need seeing what they are actually doing there and how far they have come. This includes plant and human life, still alive is preferable. I also am requiring samples of soil, water and air.
And whilst I can walk around public in all the houses and most other places unrecognized, I cannot show myself around in Outcast regions, otherwise some demented soul remembers I am sort of a folklore demon to some there. We do not know who is working on Soledad that was raised with these stories in their adolescent years. Answering your question now right away, perhaps I am sharing some of these stories with you later on, if you are insisting. They are quite entertaining, even if stomach-turning gruesome to most.
So this is a task I am leaving to you, try completing it without inciting unrest. Treat it as the infiltration that it is, from what I am remembering Soledad is a highly restricted region. Please make sure that you are not leaving witnesses should you find yourself in a problematic situation. You will find the needed equipment ready for pick-up on Padua by tomorrow.
We are discussing our next steps with your successful return.