Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Wolfgang Weisen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3mpAMfA.png] Sender: Akemi Shinkai
[Image: 3mpAMfA.png] Location: Shikoku
[Image: 3mpAMfA.png] Ship ID: Lost.Hours
[Image: 3mpAMfA.png] Encryption: Average
[Image: 3mpAMfA.png] Subject: Business negotiation

[Image: EDYTL6Z.png]

Gokigenyou Mister Weisen.

You'll have to excuse me for the late message, my schedule has been rather hectic.

We have met in the Shikoku system a few days ago. While the circumstances could have been better, we've managed to salvage the situation. On the way back from the trip, you've mentioned an opportunity to purchase a Minified Spyglass array. Consider this message an inquiry, whether that deal is still feasible.
If possible, I'd like to purchase the scanner array at a later date, just so I can gather the neccessary funds.

Should there be anything else you'd like to talk about, feel free to ask.

Looking forward to your response,

[Image: Setn1ze.png]

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Hello my little flower,

One must wonder how you ended up becoming a pirate, to quote your words.

I have given some thought about it and the only scenario which made sense is that you are a former GC Sister, perhaps still under the Sisterhood's protection. I honestly didn't know there was a peaceful way for a Sister to leave the Sisterhood or more importantly, how you managed to amass such a fortune. Flying with a such a luxury armor upgrade and now working your way on getting the best scanner money can buy is rather impossible for an indendent pirate to make by operating exclusively in Shikoku. Perhaps your have done something special in the Omegas which you didn't share with me.

In any case, it's not my business how you make money. There are many ways a woman such as yourself can achieve that, after all. I have talked with the local quartermaster and we're going to reserve one Minified Spyglass Scanner array. Please contact me when you are ready.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: 3mpAMfA.png] Location: Shikoku

There's nothing stopping you from wasting your time on speculating about my background. If this helps you pass time, who am I to ruin the mystery?

Granted, I had little to do with the ship I currently possess. For all intents and purposes, it's a family relic, one which I will restore to it's former glory and beyond.

As for my finances, of course I have other sources of income too. I'm sure you are more than familiar with smuggling yourself. Otherwise we wouldn't be talking right now. Of course, that's not all, but I have to play my cards close to my chest.

I have the previously mentioned 270 million sirius credits at my disposal. Just give me a neural net account, and a time and place for the pick-up.

Looking forward to your response,

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Ah family.

To be perfectly honest it never occurred to me that a lady of your line of work would be blessed with such a generous inheritance. Isn't it males that usually inherit the family warship and females are usually left with the leftovers of the inheritance? Kusarian society always fascinated me, I must admit.

Anyway, I think it would be better for you if the money is not wired beforehand but transferred during the exchange. I will be waiting for you on Friday at 20:00 Sirius Mean Time outside Morioka.

Many kisses,
Wolfgang

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: 3mpAMfA.png] Location: Omicron Delta

Your curiosity definitely fits the job description. You can just figure out the rest.

Regardless, I'll be there at the said time frame.

Until next time.