Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Can't dock at Isle of Sky with DL Border Worlds Transport?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good evening,

today I bought the DL Border Worlds Transport with 3500 Cargo Units because Player with Freelancer ID aren't allowed to have ships with more than 3600 Cargo except the Pirate Train. But now I can't dock to Isle of Sky in the Orbit of Planet New London. I don't know why this happened. Perhaps you can help me?

I talked to another Player who mean the reason is not because of the 3500 Cargo Units. I had Freelancer ID before and was able to dock with Albatros Civilian Transport. I have still ID Freelancer. Perhaps it is of the Border Worlds series of the ship?

Best regards,

Jan
Isle of Sky is Player Owned Base (POB) with restricted access.
Hello,
I know I docked there before with my Albatros to buy Gold. That wasn't a Problem until I bought the DL Border Worlds Transport
(09-18-2019, 06:58 PM)Khadgar Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I know I docked there before with my Albatros to buy Gold. That wasn't a Problem until I bought the DL Border Worlds Transport

Have you changed your ID? Maybe your reputation changed with BMM? Perhaps they changed something. Many variables.
No I had Freelancer ID before and now I have still a Freelancer ID. I changed nothing except the ship