Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mission: Saigo no totsugeki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Phase One

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]

| Type: Supply Blockade, and Supply
| System: Tau-53, Nagano
| Purpose: To cut Samura's supply to Planet Tomioka, and to supply our forces.

[Image: KxINWT1.gif]

Debriefing

| The main goal is to cut of all Samura supply lines to Planet Tomioka to weaken their forces on the surface and to have supplies delivered to our outpost on the surface.

|On this Phase we will need to ensure the safety of our allies transports supplying us on the surface, and also to cut the Samura supply line, to do this we will set up a blockade at the Tau-53 jump gate in Nagano and in Tau-53 the Nagano jump gate. A communication up-link will be sent out to all Blood Dragon allies to help supply us with Food, Water, Black Market Light Arms, Black Market Munitions, and Military Vehicles.

|There is not in-tell as of yet on what resistance you will meet, most likely will be Kusari Navy Forces and Kusari Police Force piolts and any other forces Samura could use against us.

|This mission is the first Phase placed in action on our way to taking control over Planet Tomioka, As Phases are completed, the Next Phase will commence.

Attachments

Target ID:
|Tau-53 Blockade:
[Image: eflS3cz.png]

|Nagano Blockade:
[Image: ZjVNMkN.png]

Additional information

|Samura will most likely throw everything that they have at us, so be prepared for the worse possible outcome. It will get messy out in the war zone.

Orders

|Get vessels setup to stop supplies coming into Nagano from Tau-53
|Vessels to stop any that make it through Tau-53 -> Nagano jump gate in Nagano at specified location.
|If they fail to stop and run, destroy the vessels running.
|Record your stops and kills, there will be a reward for you to claim.

|Primry Objective Capture of Planet Nagano:
[Image: QMjlbvu.jpg]

Officially sign by the Blood Dragon Shogun

Ashikaga Yoshiaki

Phase Two

| Type: Reinforce Fleet and plan sabotage
| System: Tau-53, Nagano
| Purpose: Move capital assets in orbit to reinforce our foothold on Planet Tomioka, sabotage Samura’s means of resupply even further.

Debriefing

| The main goal is to have one of our capital assets moved into Tomioka’s atmosphere, to further reinforce our army and foothold on the planet.

|After the resupply and rearming of our asset we can start to have it moved to the Nagano System, and have it stationed in Planet Tomioka’s atmosphere, while this is taking place we must make a plan to having our newly fitted bomber’s fitted with NEMP launchers to either disabling Tomioka’s Docking Ring, the Jump Gate located in Nagano, or have both disabled to further reduce Samura’s forces and anyone else they bring with them.

|Having moved in our capital asset and disabling Samura’s Docking Ring and/or Jump Gate, Kusari Navy, Kusari State Police and Samura’s forces will most likely retaliate to this matter.

|This mission is the Second Phase placed in action on our way to taking control over Planet Tomioka. As Phases are completed, the next Phase will commence.

Attachments

Target ID:
|Nagano:
[Image: i7sOgOP.png]

|Capital Asset:
[Image: xxMqTQo.png?1]

|Docking Ring:
[Image: 7HoGRZk.png]

|Jump Gate:
[Image: RODh2I8.png]

Additional information

|Samura will most likely throw everything they have at us, so be prepared for the worst possible outcome. It will get messy out in the war zone.

Orders

|Have our asset ready to move into the Nagano system.
|Scout Tomiokas Docking Ring and the Tau-53 Jump Gate in Nagano for weak points.
|Clear a space for our asset to be stationed.
|Record your Kills and destruction of cargo made to deliver to the Samura, there will be an award for your service.

|Primary Objective, Capture of Planet Nagano:
[Image: QMjlbvu.jpg]

Officially signed by the Blood Dragon Shogun

Ashikaga Yoshiaki

[Image: 2pvGYhz.png]
[Image: tGPptU8.gif]

To: Blood Dragons High Command

Subject: Bombing run on two targets of interest

Kon'nichiwa honorable Dragons,

I have attempted to scout out both the Jump Gate and Tomioka's docking ring in my bomber in order to seek out weak spots in the structure. My bomber a "Waran" class bomber, is equipped with both a "Kanpai" antimatter cannon as well as two "Scorcher" Plasma bomb launchers. They seem to have little affect on the structure of these two targets.

However I did notice a little scratch on some of the areas I hit them in, it would be a good start to try our nova bomber wings to hit there to see if anymore, scratches, can be made. Guncams are loaded bellow.

| Jump Gate bombing run;

[Image: sbzKKxm.png]
[Image: XPltWSc.png]

| "Kanpai" Antimatter run.
| "Scorcher" Plasma bomb run.

| Tomioka's docking ring bombing run;

[Image: sBpZHhs.png]
[Image: 4TLKkXp.png]

| "Kanpai" Antimatter run.
| "Scorcher" Plasma bomb run.

ありがとう, Arigato,
中井大名俊, Daimyo Nakai Shun