Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gran Sydney event Sunday at 18 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sup, add me on the Sairs side.
August - vhf
(10-04-2019, 09:02 PM)Lusitano Wrote: [ -> ]actually if this was a really fair, the zoners would not be the ones giving support, but the corsairs giving support to the zoners, since gc was a <oner planet and you were guests. but ... i know what i'm saying because i had some talkings with one dev and ... well i saw good words but no actions that support those words, as well the inactivity of the so call official factions, some even looked happy with that!!! but .. thanks for caring, since you are one of the very few that care. ^

but ... one thing ... zoners will not be cannon fodder for the corsair, so don't expect too much support from many, and even those who give it .. it will be very limited.

take care and good luck wth the event Smile

I'm totally for really fair things, good you mentioned it. Next event Corsairs will support Zoner forces and will be glad to be guests in your battle. Just leave few slots for Corsair ships your fleet might need. We will sign up with bravest pilots we have, to claim together for what was ours.

We also don't mind to cover your ships to the last one of us. Pilots we have a lot to spare (mostly laying under tables of taverns around Omegas) and ships we make out of scrap anyway. We know our pure heart will beat aggressor's skill and discipline.
Very heavy fighter on the corsairs' side.
vhf on corsair Timo Glock ship name
Saxton.Hale - VHF, Bretonian Side
Ah, my ship name needs to be included:

C:: Peltast-69
Banneret - Templar VHF
BAF vhf Mighty.Templar
Henry.Talbot - BAF Templar
this event is in 20 minutes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6