Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Genesis Research Group Faction Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title states,
This section is dedicated to the faction feedback.
All feedback is welcomed.
Sounds like a very interesting idea. Hope you do well and good luck. Just remember to have fun out there.
is this what factions resort to nowadays? ripping off previous OFL's with little change? pretty lame imo.
(10-03-2019, 07:35 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]is this what factions resort to nowadays? ripping off previous OFL's with little change? pretty lame imo.

I have to admit this reaction seems a bit crude coming from a OF lead, let alone a dev. From what I understand this faction is run by former IRG that want to continue their rp after their faction got disbanded, it hardly seems fair to write them off as copying lolwuts like what you’re describing.

I wish you the best of luck my dudes, expect my characters application when I get home from work.
(10-03-2019, 07:10 PM)SlappyTheRoach Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a very interesting idea. Hope you do well and good luck. Just remember to have fun out there.

Thank you for your wishes. We hope to give good RP encounters with all the players that want to do so.

(10-03-2019, 07:35 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]is this what factions resort to nowadays? ripping off previous OFL's with little change? pretty lame imo.

Thank you for your feedback.
As Promotheus stated before, the inRP leader of this organisation is an ex-IRG memeber. This is not ripping off however, is trying to continue what was started and give a new way of doing so.
But I can understand that reaction, and as the faction RP starts, you'll understand there are differences.
Yey, science!
Hmm looks good, i just got one question, I see you ally with Order and Core so if you come in the middle of the war, and both sides ask you for help what will you guys do?? are you going to help one faction and brake alliance with other or what?
(10-05-2019, 10:44 PM)HaWki ^ Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm looks good, i just got one question, I see you ally with Order and Core so if you come in the middle of the war, and both sides ask you for help what will you guys do?? are you going to help one faction and brake alliance with other or what?

As zoners have done for years, we'll maintain neutrality in all wars, as we are not interested in spending resources for some fights that lead to nothing. We prefer words over guns.