Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lucas Ronson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: nCSjWv6.png]
Lucas Ronson
Personal log
Rich! It's been my goal all my life. But, i would never have dreamed that it would happen like this. New employee one week, and director of Renzu Shipyard the next. And the money... It's like a river... No, a massive tidal wave, and I'm at the top of it. Surfing on it! It's beautiful!

At first, I was just sticking to my old bag of tricks. A deal here, and another one there. But as soon as I started taking initiatives, the directors started noticing me. I was introduced around to all sorts of people. Most of them were men and women who were well known in the business world. But, some of my new acquaintances were unknown to me. I was told that Interspace Commerce had stakes in their organizations, and that there was considerable profits to be made, simply by maintaining good relationships with these influential people. In plain words... They were pirates, terrorists and murderers. I saw the potential in dealing with people like these. If we can supply them with the funds and commodities they need, the returns will be unfathomable. Once I get settled in, I will start exploiting this.