Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Republican Shipping statement on Mainz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Video Feed Received
Establishing Connection
::Rheinland Public Media Transmission::

[Image: ncGCnwM.png]
[Image: DvVBWSTm.jpg]

Guten Tag Members of the media and those of you at home,

Most of you wont know, but as of 27/08/826, Republican Shipping has requested BDM division to remove their assets off of Mainz Station in the Frankfurt system. This may come as an alarm to most of you, and possibly a shock.

It was not an easy decision, and it took weeks of deliberation and seeking alternate avenues. Unfortunately, the current outcome was unanimous. As CEO of Republican Shipping, and the person who contacted the Direktor of the BDM, I felt that I should be the one breaking this news, so there is no rumours or alternate stories.

I issued the eviction notice during the course of the day on 27/08/826, but unfortunately Direktor Enfield was preoccupied. I came across as stern as possible, but with as much respect I could give for an agency that I have lost faith and confidence in. Instead of being met with negotiations or alternative strategies, I was faced with threats of arrest because from what I assumed was a misunderstanding of what I was saying, the law of Rheinland, and by their natural instinct to have some form of control.

Instead of cowering away and giving in, I took charge of the situation, and quickly neutralized the hostility. Offered to willingly be arrested, so that justice can run its course. Thankfully they backed down and relocated their equipment in a timely manner so that there is no further issues.

Certain people and organisations accuse corporations of greed, namely Republican Shipping. Personally I don’t care what they say, as actions speak louder than words. The removal of BDM from Mainz Station was a moral choice which always outweighs financial choices.

To the people of Rheinland, we must understand no matter what our stature is, we are all citizens of Rheinland. That means we are entitled to certain privileges and rights. When our protectors start to take that away from us for their personal gain or agenda we must stand strong, and stand together. Corruption will not last in Rheinland. We shall stand face to face with it, and rip it out root and stem. We shall throw it in the fiery pits of our justice system, so that the corruption be burnt out so we can salvage what we can and start fresh.

Before I leave here today, I would like to announce that Republican Shipping will be employing new staff as of today. I want to curb unemployment especially in the lower classes, give people a chance to not only serve Rheinland, but to better their living. Training will be provided if needed and priority will be given to Rheinland citizens.

In the next couple of days, there will be a new division with posts advertised. Please make use of this time to read and apply. There will be manual labour and skilled positions available.

Together we can make not only history, but a better future for our children.

Where Republican Shipping goes, Rheinland follows.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection