Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OS&C| Orbital Spa & Cruise - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[Image: 9hnAygi.png]

---- OS&C HR Department ----

Mr. Shelton, not every day we get people specifically signing up for security operations. We need more people like you to keep the lanes safe, your application is successful. Orbital Spa & Cruise welcomes you to our team.

Orbital Spa & Cruise Human Resources Department
Planet Curacao
Name: Jack Ashton ---
Place of birth: California Minor ---

Biography:

I come from a regular middle-class family and attended Elementary, High School and College on Cali Minor. I have an MBA from Cali Minor Planet University. After this I graduated from Valley Forge Flight School specializing in flying small to medium transport ships. Ever since my parents took me and my siblings to Curacao I have always dreamt of being a member of the Orbital family.

Please give a brief overview of your past work experience if any. The last two years I have worked as a freelance transport pilot earning my keep by transporting stuff from A to B. While I cannot complain about the pay it has always been my wish to fly a passenger ship. I am currently negotiation with an investor to fund the acquisition of a Democritus craft, so I will not be needing any vessel from Orbital, but I do need access to your stations, logistics etc. if I am to succeed.

Are you in possession of a criminal record within any of the 4 houses? If so, please explain. Y/N*
No sir. N.

Do you have a particular interest in any of Orbital Spa & Cruise's specific divisions?**

[X ] Luxury services
[X] Passenger transportation
[] Logistical operations
[ ] Security
[ ] Planetside services
[X] White Spa Lines

Jack Ashton

*Please delete where appropriate.
**Please indicate with an "X" where appropriate.

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

Orbital Spa & Cruise

//ooRP
Have you ever been sanctioned?
Not yet

What is your Discord username? I will send in a PM

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: Titanic-Second-Officer-Charles-Lightoller.jpg]

ID: Jonathan Seabourne

To: Jack Ashton

Subject: Welcome Aboard!

Greetings Jack,

I imagine OS&C HR proper will be in contact with you soon enough, but I am delighted to welcome you into White Spa Lines as its director. The Democritus is a wonderful craft for finding all sorts of interesting adventures, and I look forward to hearing about any stories you want to toss into Wanderlust magazine. As a reminder, though, White Spa Liners are the face of the franchise, and therefore are expected to meet the highest standards of luxury and legality. Other branches of Orbital prioritize meeting the needs of our customers at all costs, but but a WSL vessel should never be accused of carrying contraband that would offend our partner houses. Of course, with more exotic routes comes the ability to carry more exotic cargo, though the edge of civilized space carries fates far worse than a Navy patrol!

Do whatever is necessary to get your passengers to their destination safely, be a bastion of safety and luxury in a cold and unforgiving universe, and you'll bring pride to the OS&C Livery.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood
Director, White Spa Lines Division

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

OS&C|Breezewood
Where Angels Fear to Tread
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368...w=360&q=80]
Name: --- Caitlyn Cross
Place of birth --- In Space

Biography:

I was Born and Raised in Space On a Junker Vessle, till i was 16 and my Mother Suprised me in Bed with a Girl i Meet at a Station. My Mother was the Captian and threw me Together with the the Girl on the Station, Undocked and was Never Seen Again. a Friend of the Girl Flew me to Curacao were i Lied About my Age and Hierd on a Spa and Cruise Suply Vessle as a Engenieer. but i always Admierd the Big Liners and with 19 i had my Chance, i was Hierd on the Hawai as Engenieer and Worked my Way up the Ranks. with 23 Fate Struk as the Ship of My Family was Destroyed in a Hessian Atack in the Omegas. i dint Know the Vessle was Insured, but it was and the As the Insurance Company Paid i was Suprised How much it was and that it was Me who should get all of it. It was not Enough for a New One, but Enough for My Own Liner an Old Bretonia one i gave the Name Red Velvet Club. I Worked as an Indipendant but Always Missed the Time at Spa and Cruise, so if you Want to Take me and my Old Girl i would Like to Join Again the Ranks of Spa and Cruise.

Please give a brief overview of your past work experience if any.
3 Years as Engenieer on a Spa and Cruise Suply Vessle
4 Years as Engenieer on Luxury Liner Hawai
5 Years as Indipendant Captian
Are you in possession of a criminal record within any of the 4 houses? If so, please explain. Y/N*
No
Do you have a particular interest in any of Orbital Spa & Cruise's specific divisions?**

[X] Luxury services
[X] Logistical operations
[ ] Security
[ ] Planetside services
[ ] White Spa Lines

Caitlyn Cross
Signature here

Orbital Spa & Cruise

//ooRP
Yes i was new and a Pirate wanted my hole legal Cargo i was ofering Money and tryed to RP as good as i could but he dont wanted to hear as this was against the Server Rules i said him and as He destroyed me afert this i reported him a cuple days later i was in Jail System becouse he Reported me for out of Role Play and threatening I was Set Free after i told the GM the Situation

What is your Discord username?
Lord Helmchen#6033

To: Caitlyn Cross

Subject: Employment Application

Greetings Captain Cross,

As someone who also worked their way up the ranks, your story hits home, and I know that young, scrappy, and hungry captains tend to find the best adventures. The Palace class of liner, while not my personal choice, are a fine class of vessel that are more than up to the standards we have. Just remember that although the vessel traditionally flies a Bretonian banner, we are an inter-house organization. We're establishing commercial routes with the Gallic Confederation. I know you will handle any questions about your paint scheme... diplomatically.

However I should note that corporate requires OS&C captains to comport themselves with a higher level of formality. My Pittsburgh accent was a roadblock for promotion until I started listening to diction tapes while hauling tea in freighters. Your Junker dialect is charming in a... rustic sort of way. The corporation doesn't hold a person's past against them, we all know that a Junker ship will go through the most dire of conditions and somehow end up functioning on the other side, even if it's only held together by the moxie and force of will of her crew. But if you're going to be doing luxury routes, we expect our captains to mingle with the passengers. Of course, if putting on a silly voice to please the powers that be does not interest you, you can always run the transportation routes instead of the luxury ones. Those passengers put their headphones one and read a book until they arrive at wherever they're going and couldn't care less about what their captain says or does.

In any even, welcome aboard, always glad to see the luxury fleet expand. Let me know if there's anything you need, and be sure to relay me any interesting stories you come across for our in-flight magazine, Wanderlust.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood

OS&C|Breezewood
[Image: cvhptCJ.png]
Name: Thomas Reardon
Place of birth: Planet Denver, Colorado System

Biography:

Main points:
- born on Planet Denver in 797 AS
- has a degree in Electronics and EFE (Energy Fields Engineering). Graduated from Manhattan Politech
- has a License for captaining XL Hull Type civilian vessels (up to heavy transports and liners)
- has an experience of traversing Omicrons in XL vessels

820-823 A.S. - EF Engineer at Baltimore Shipyard
823-825 A.S. - Freelancer pilot, later captain of Ageira Vessel
Currently: captain of the OSC Advanced Luxury Liner "The Axiom" (Enterprise-Class) for 2 years, conducting various exotic tours (including Omicron Tours)

Are you in possession of a criminal record within any of the 4 houses? If so, please explain.
No.

Do you have a particular interest in any of Orbital Spa & Cruise's specific divisions?

[X] Luxury services
[ ] Security
[ ] Planetside services
[X] White Spa Lines

Thomas Reardon

Luxury Liner "The Axiom" - safe and comfortable voyage for you.

Orbital Spa & Cruise

//ooRP
Never (yeah, I'm shocked too)

HrabCOrp#3057

To: Thomas Reardon

Subject: Welcome Aboard!

Greetings Captain Reardon,

Always glad to welcome another Enterprise class back into the fold. While I appreciate the more... exotic choices of some of the other captains, part of me just can't shake the feeling that it's not really an Orbital journey without those distinctive ridges. Welcome aboard the luxury fleet, I look forward to writing up your adventures in Wanderlust, our in-flight magazine!

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood

OS&C|Breezewood
Name: Marcel Dumas
Place of birth Planet Orleans, former Gallic Kingdom

Biography:

I was born to a former noble family in Orleans. For the first part of my life I fully enjoyed our status and all the benefits that were granted to us: I never had to work and I was able to graduate in what I liked the most (Arts and Astronomy). What really captivated me, actually, and the activity that I enjoyed the most, was simply ride on my shuttle, bring it somewhere far from the known routes, turn off the engines and admire the silent magnificence of cosmo. Stargazing, like a child that sees the vastiness of a dark, clear sky for the first time.

When the war started we obviously sided with the Royal stand, until we gain consciousness of their lies and their crimes. At that point we loaded our Lucullus liner, the Venus, with everything we had and diserted to the Council. My father was too old to take an active duty, so I took control of the Venus, retrofitting it to what the Republic needed the most: hospital ship, troop transport; it even took part, as an auxiliary cruiser, to some battles.

Eventually, when the peace was signed and the Confederacy was born, I was granted a clean criminal record for my services, thus avoiding all the trials agianst the former Nobilty. However, it has been made clear to me that life in the Confederacy wouldn't have been easy at all. So I started looking at what Sirius Sector was offering and I came across one of your flagship, the Breezwood. I quickly got all the information that I needed, and realized that a career in this company was what it fitted the most to me: roaming the vastness of skies, side by side with the best people, amenities and opportunity Sirius has to offer.

Post Scriptum: I'd love to use my Lucullus for this job, but I know that is too early to accept a Gallic ship in the House Space. When the time will come, I'll bring it to Curacao. Unitl then, I'll equip an Enterprise.

As I stated before, I graduated in Arts and Astronomy in one of the most prestigious university on Orleans, later I served as a Captain in the Council Fleet.

Are you in possession of a criminal record within any of the 4 houses? If so, please explain. No

[X] Luxury services
[ ] Logistical operations
[ ] Security
[ ] Planetside services
[X] White Spa Lines

Marcel Dumas

Orbital Spa & Cruise

//ooRP
Nope

Marcellus#6791

To: Marcel Dumas

Subject: Welcome Aboard

Greetings Captain Dumas,

Not gonna lie, the first part of your message raised some red flags. The luxury fleet requires its own brand of dedication, our uniform is not a passing fad to indulge a bored rich kid's flight of fancy. But just as OS&C was an escape from my own humble upbringings on Pittsburgh, I can see how it is an escape for you, too. If you have a full pardon with the Confederal government that Liberty's established ties with, I see no legal barrier to a Gallic national working for a Libertonian corporation. We're trying to spearhead some of the reconciliation between Gallia and Sirius, and it will be good to have a captain from the "other" side with us. Plus, I really want to take a group photo with all the different liners assembled at once. Gallic technology is incompatible with OS&C algorithms, so welcoming your liner to the fleet will require more than just a fresh coat of paint. I'll make some inquiries to see if we can pull that off, but you might be best to captain something that blends in better if your family wealth can commission such a vessel.

On a personal note, I am glad you turned against the crown before the atrocity on Leeds. Breezewood took part in the evacuation of the planet. We are proud of the 100,000 we saved, but we left billions behind. The Shetland spent the war as a hospital ship, and many more of us did our part. That you turned on the king when you did makes reconciliation easier, but there are still many wounds to be healed. I will try not to hold the sins of the king against you, and the first step in that journey is welcoming you aboard.

Safe skies, friend, fly the flag well.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood

OS&C|Breezewood
Name: Eli Waters
Place of birth Planet Cambridge, Cambridge System.

Biography:

Born and raised on Planet Cambridge, Eli excelled at most of his studies during his school years. He joined the Armed Forces at the age of eighteen after leaving school, serving with the rank and file for four years before moving into the Officers academy at the age of twenty-two. He was always a fairly talented man and worked his way up through the ranks. His Military career was long and colourful, having experienced the Nomad War to its fullest. He was honorably discharged on medical grounds following the war after sustaining injuries rendering him unfit for duty. He had to spend five years in recovery, long and arduous physiotherapy treatments and too much time in hospitals left him itching to get back into space. He struggled to adapt to life back on the ground and chose to sign up with Orbital Spa and Cruise and has been flying under their banner for some time, Captaining the Palace-class liner Temeraire.

780 - 801 AS - 20 years of Military service.
806 - Present - 21 years as a Liner Captain.

Are you in possession of a criminal record within any of the 4 houses? If so, please explain. N

[X] Luxury services
[ ] Security
[ ] Planetside services
[X] White Spa Lines

Eli Waters

Orbital Spa & Cruise

//ooRP
No

SquigglyKey#5874
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10