Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OORP out of all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lib Gov, have you a real director of communication by chance? Or maybe this one has some false papers, have you seen his hair?

Signed a visitor
(10-12-2019, 07:14 AM)NoMe Wrote: [ -> ]Lib Gov, have you a real director of communication by chance? Or maybe this one has some false papers, have you seen his hair?

Signed a visitor

If you want to communicate with LibGov you need to make a communication thread.
(10-12-2019, 07:29 AM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2019, 07:14 AM)NoMe Wrote: [ -> ]Lib Gov, have you a real director of communication by chance? Or maybe this one has some false papers, have you seen his hair?

Signed a visitor

+1
no, i don't want to communicate in communication channel, it's only a flood because it's picture's question. i like liberty it's damage to have a picture like this to represent you!

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=71170
Ok.

Username removed

I agree with NoMe on this. Can we try to not involve real life politicians in our community? It can be divisive.
(10-12-2019, 07:41 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2019, 07:29 AM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]

Signed a visitor

+1
+1
(11-22-2019, 06:23 PM)Ivan Norovich Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with NoMe on this. Can we try to not involve real life politicians in our community? It can be divisive.

No politics means no RP for Houses and between them too. This is the part of RP environment.
He means to say we shouldn't use pictures of real politicians. I don't think anyone should be restricted in what they can or can't use, but I think using politicians for politicians is lazy. Find a suitable actor if you don't want to appear so.
Wait, who used pictures of real politicians? I can remember only Peskov about year ago in one zoner unoff faction
Pages: 1 2 3