Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From: |=DSS=|Valerie Gunsmith, to: LH~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: JmUHr3v.png]

-Connection Established-
[Image: voeRyiV.png]
Encryption: High
Origin:Liberty space
ID:Valerie "Scorpion" Gunsmith
Subject:Communications
To:Professorship

Greetings

My name is Valerie Gunsmith, i am the leader of Deep Space Solutions. I recently encountered one of your collegues Konstantin Chernov. He wasnt interested in shooting and neither was I. Rather we exchanged a few words where i explained to him we no longer work for DSE, we are a freelancing company now. Now i know from reports that you had problems with DSS back when my husband was alive and in command of the company.

This has changed, our business has changed and in light of this i have a proposition. Would you be willing to send representative of yours to discuss some matters of importance. I wish to end the hostilities and provide safe passage for my drones. But please, let us discuss this in private, eye to eye.

And i understand you wish to know more about who your dealing with so here it is. I am of partial origin, one part Libertonian and one part Maltese. I spent most of my life in combat simulators and my childhood was uneventful to say the least, because i dont remember 80% of it. I am now age 29 and 4 weeks ago i assumed command of my deceased husband's company, Deep Space Solutions. Thats about it

I await your response.

Kind regards.

-Connection Terminated-
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Hello Ms V. Scorpion,

You must have a very interesting story indeed. Please tell us what happened and you decided to turn to us. And of course your proposal. We never had problems with the DSS, we simply targeted all affiliates of DSE because they were working and supporting the very institution you are now fleeing from.

Let's see eye to eye,
Wolfgang

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

-Connection Established-
To:Wolfgang

Greetings

Wolfgang, i like the name " she lights a cigarette " . Straight to the point eh? I like that too. As i stated before i deiscovered my Maltese origin, and this has led me to some.... one might say strange decissions. Be as it is fleeing is past tense, fled is more likely, regarding the DSE franchise.

It happened so that none of my associates nor me wish to continue in DSE footsteps....ummm the the corporate suit is just too tight and i dont look good in it anyway. We, my dear Wolfgang have to discuss several key things. First, safe passage through Liberty space for me and my drones, plus some of the other employees. You will name your terms of course.

Second, you are the best information dealers through out all of Sirius, or so i have been told. If they lied to me about this then my information is at fault. We might exchange some information, face to face only of course. Im sure you understand, every code and encryption can be broken or circumvented, and you and I both have other people to think of aside just us.

Third, I have business proposal " she takes a long drag from her cigarette" but as i said before, face to face. If you are interested in any of these things, please contact me about the location of our meeting. Or, and this might surprise you, I can just wait for you on Mactan base in the bar at a specific time. I have some Maltese friends there who vouched to base administration in my name.

I like a straight forward man " she puts the cigarette out on the floor ".

Let me know as soon as you can, time will not wait for either of us, it is cold and brutal. Especially these times...

Kind regards.

-Connection Terminated-
...uploading.data...

Ms V. Scorpion,

I would be very interested in meeting you in person. You seem to be a very special and attractive woman and I am sure we can reach a mutually beneficial arrangement.

However, I would advise against visiting Mactan Base. Former servants of Liberty's corporatocracy are viewed with.. hostility before they prove their intentions and genuine conversion. Some people call the Lane Hackers "security freaks" because of how far we go in regards to our safety. While I don't personally like this expression, you nevertheless get the idea.

Does 20:00 Sirius Mean Time on Tuesday, outside Barrier Gate sound good to you?

-Connection Established-

Greetings

I understand then necessity for such high security, and i welcome it. Trust is not easely earned.

That being said, i have a very important meeting on Tuesday with my staff. As soon as that is done i will punch up the coordinates to Barrier Gate station. Unfortunately the soonest i can arrive is 22:00 Sirius main time. Tell me if this is still good time for you so we may have our conversation.

Kind regards.

-Connection Terminated-
[Image: UWBR8x9.png]

Deep Space Solutions

Independant Space
SUBJECT: Research
TO: Lane Hackers

Unknown origin

Greetings

After our meeting at Barrier Gate Station i did a little bit of traveling. Talking to certain parties along the way. Now, i heard through the grapevine, that your R&D department is looking for an engineering ways to improve on fouel delivery system for small type space vessels.

If this is true, and you did seem as a trustworthy person when we taked, i would like to help your reserch with a small donation. I hope you will accept this as i myself are interested in making space travel a bit faster.

[Image: xbzWXoW.png]

Here is proof of donation and i hope it will help your scientistc, how ever small it is. Currently we dont have much but in the future this may change. Looking forward to see progress on fuel sytem delivery, or whatever you are working on "she winks".

Kind regards

Sincerely,
Matriarch
Valerie "Scorpion" Gunsmith

...uploading.data...

Hello again Ms V. Scorpion,

Our deal for this little agreement we had was 15 millions per week. However I only see 6 in your last message.

Can you tell me why?

-Connection Established-
Origin:Maltese Space

Greetings

Mr.Wolfgang after our agreement something went horribly wrong in Deep Space Solutions. We had an incident with my general manager. I would like to have another conversation with you, to revise our agreement. The reason why the money agreement wasnt met will be in my explanation as well.

-Connection Terminated-