Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Maltese Forces CC: GC, LH, LR FROM: QC|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: woclIKT.png]

Sender: Daguza Ecoas
Recipient: Legio Maltesa, IRMM, 101, Maltese Unitary Republic
CC: Golden Chrysanthemus, Lane Hackers, LR
Subject: Opportunities

Buenos Dias allies,
We were recently contacted by a group of Zoners called „GRG“. They also seem to have some troubles with the zoner organisation Velvet.
On the one hand, we couldn't care less about zoner infightings. On the other, it has some benefits for us.
They claim to be a research group with access to cutting edge technology, something we all can benefit from. They are currently residing in the Kepler system, hence why the other parties are included in this message.
There is an interest in helping them. However, the Kepler system is far away from us and closer to you than us. Your presence there is, of course, stronger than ours naturally. However, if the situation can be resolved without unnecessary bloodshed and waste of resources, this is a welcoming result.

Hail Malta!For the Cartel!

Señor Daguza Ecoas
Chief of Security

[Image: GCCommAimi4_02.png]

Kon'nichiwa Ecoas-san, ogenki desu ka? I hope you do just fine.

⧫ The so-called "GRG"

This are indeed quite interesting news. Who are the "GRG"? I remember the Ingenuus Research Group residing in Kepler, holding major control over Ames and one of the modular bases around it. Are they in any way related to them?
But when there is something to gain for all of us, we are not opposed to assist this Zoners. That is once we know more about them. Before we will promise any assistance to them, we would like to know as much as we can about them. This includes what this group researches on, in which way they would require assistance and why they approached Malta and through you us other recipients. They have trust to gain, else a mutual cooperation can hardly develop out of this.

We look forward to hearing either from you or the "GRG" directly.

Signed, Aimi Amaia, スパイ.

[Image: NoSignal8.png]

CC: CC: Golden Chrysanthemus, Lane Hackers, LR
Subject: Reports

Buenos Dias Señorita Amaia,
We had an incident with another zoner organisation called Velvet, which is resolved by now and without unnecessary violence mostly. A bounty hunter engaged one of our civilian operatives who tried to flee the situation. However, this matter is settled now without unnecessary loss of life or materials.
Now the same organisation tries to mess with the GRG zoner group. Since both zoner groups operate in the Omicrons, they probably heard about what happened before with us.
The GRG cell was formed as far as I know from former IRG members, so they will likely continue the work of them. I'm sorry, but I'm not a scientist, but they agreed to meet our research division and show them their work and results.
We approached all of you for the simple fact that Kepler is quite far from our turf. And as mentioned in the first message you have a stronger presence in Kepler, then we have. Malta would prefer to settle this matter peacefully, we offered them help in relocating their research facility.
The last message from them is concerning, nobody wants a higher corsair presence in Kusari, however we have to consider the fact that this information is coming from a fourth party.

Daguza Ecoas
Chief of Security

Attachment:

[Image: GCCommAimi4_02.png]

Kon'nichiwa again.

⧫ The "GRG"

First of all, thank you for the swift delivery of information. I take it as a waste of time and resources to get involved into the childish fight both Zoner groups have with each other. It is most amusing and, given the GRG has a grip on the majority of the IRG's prior research, might be something that benefits us all. I suppose you will see no issue in sharing the details regarding their research with everyone in this channel here too. Once you have them, that is.
I remember a brief mentioning from the Inner Circle of the Lane Hackers regarding the IRG. It might be the best to heavily involve them into future discussions with the GRG in Kepler, as it appears that they have experience with the predecessor of Genesis.

On the note of the last message, I would not have minded seeing the Core vessel gone. And bringing the message about Corsairs in relation with Kusari seems very vague to me. The "Velvet" Zoners are not known to operate in Kusari in any form. Nor can evidence by the Core be treated as trustworthy, and even if we did, it is unlikely that a Zoner group could increase the current extreme low Corsair activity in Kusari. Not to mention that this "Velvet" Zoner willingly telling the Core vessel, that the Core is actually aware of their dealings with the Corsairs supports a common agenda among Zoners: One of choosing no side by dealing with all sides as far as possible.

It will be the best to wait for a response by the Inner Circle before we continue. Their input regarding the IRG might be useful to determine how a joint effort regarding this can look like more precisely.

Signed, Aimi Amaia, スパイ.

ID: Ikeda Yume
Subject: Re: Opportunities

Konbanwa Ecoas-san,

Velvet has already been determined to be a nuisance by the Golden Chrysanthemums operating in Tau and Sigmas, and the attack perpetrated by them on Omicron Alpha, has put them in bad light with us already.

If they want to cause problems in Kepler aswell, we will send in a strike team to make sure they are put back in their place, as they will be operated very closely to Gen'an territory and will pose a possible security threat to us.

However, we know nothing about the GRG and since they are operating on our border, we would like to know who they are. Please let the GRG contact Gen'an Command, so we know who we are dealing with.

First Communications officer
Ikeda Yume
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Chief Ecoas,

The Ingenuus Research Group had been declared as unwelcome in Liberty and its surrounding worlds after it was caught doing dangerous research on the aliens and their technology and working closely with the Liberty Security Force. If this GRG are legitimate their successors, then this banishment applies to them as well and it would be very unfortunate if they try our luck or patience.

What I propose is to inform them of this in order to get in touch with us and clear things out.

On the other hand the Velvet organization has been very straightforward and upright in our dealings so far. If you ever require our meditation or diplomatic assistance in regards to this organization, do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang Weisen

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

Buenos Dias Señorita Yume,
Your reply is welcomed, Velvet can indeed be a trouble maker; however, Malta would prefer to solve this peacefully if possible. The closeness to your territory was the main reason all of you were contacted in the first place.

Señor Weisen,
I had no prior information about that regard, due to this I opened this comm channel to the GRG representative who contacted us in the first place, so all of our allies can voice their questions towards them. The matters with the Velvet organisation are settled, should things change I will surely contact you as mediators.

Señor Daguza Ecoas
Chief of Security

- - - - : Incoming Transmission : - - -
- - - -: ID: Martin Lawrence : - - - -

- - - - : Secure Channel Open : - - - -
- - - - : Encryption Level 3: - - - -
- - - - : Initializing ... : - - - -

- - - - : To: GC, LH, LR, QC : - - - -

- - - - : Location: Unknown : - - - -

- - - - : Subject: Business : - - - -

[Image: 9rZ5LKW.png]

- - - - : Beginning Message : - - - -

Greetings to whoever reads this communication,
My name is Martin Lawrence, CEO of the Genesis Research Group.
After Mr.Ecoas gave me access to this communication, I felt to thank all the organisations that are helping at the moment GRG in Kepler.
Now I'd like to first off start with a small presentation of the Genesis and what we do:

The Genesis Research Group is an organisation that mainly focuses on Research and Development of mostly non-military research.
We try to make technological advancements on all fields, from engineering to physics and so on.
We want to keep what a true Zoner means, neutrality with everyone and to expand our business everywhere, without being part of any conflicts between any other organisations.
However, when I contacted Malta, I contacted them because we were aware of eachother as we had the chance to do business in Tau-37, where everything went smoothly between me and Mr. De Silva.
The main reason of this was Velvet Organisation, a militarized and radical group of "zoners" ,as they proclaim theirselves zoners, that have a very horrible behavior towards everyone that is weaker and they can/try to exploit.
But I don't think you are interested in such informations what so ever.

As I've seen Mr.Wolfgang very severe towards us, I can understand your agressiviness towards our predecessors, and as much I would like to deny those accusations towards them, I must say I was not informed of such, however I can say to you, that the Genesis does no alien technology experiments.
As stated before, we are focusing on rebuilding ourselves as we do not have much resources to rely on.

The GRG respects each and everyone in this communication, and we do not want to initiate any hostilities based on our predecessors, that's why, I asked Jade Snow, a Senior Engineer of the Genesis to present our project at the moment, which will be presented on an installation of Malta's choosing.
I understand this might not clear every doubt, but I find it as a good start.
Please let me know if we can be somehow of assistance.
[Image: KtSg9fO.png]
[Image: GCCommAimi4_08.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Mister Lawrence.

⧫ The "GRG"

It is good to finally hear from a representative of the research group itself. It is a pleasure to meet you, even though the circumstances are quite messy. Overall we just hope that the Genesis Research Group does not do the same mistakes Ingenuus did, this include but are not limited to uncontrolled research on alien technology or dealing with suspected Nomad worshipers.

We would be glad to visit the presentation of your current project with a small staff of different kinds of personnel. It would be great to get to know about the details so that we are able to plan ahead.

Signed, Aimi Amaia, スパイ.

Buenos Dias allies,
I wanted to inform all of you that in approximately 45 hours a representative from the “GRG” group will meet with our research and development team. Therefore you are all invited to bring your respective r&d teams. The meeting will take place on Cali Base in Tau 23. They want to show us their work and give us insight into their projects.

Señor Daguza Ecoas
Chief of Security

Pages: 1 2