Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Globus Holding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0gSlFb3.gif]
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
Globus Holding
Key Information

Bretonia Mining and Fabrication, is well known to be one of the prime constructors, prodducers and gold ore distributors in Sirius.

Since it's foundation, that Isle of Skye has been a pinnacle of Bretonian Industry and will continue to serve as one of the most reliable stations in Sirius.

Not so long ago, the board of directors decided to open the new development vector broadly. Namely, the trade in uncut diamonds with our newly acquired partners.

Especially for these purposes, a new trading hub was built in the Sprague orbit. His name is Globus Holding. This reflects the spirit of the modern economy - trading with the most remote parts of Sirius!

We have excellent conditions for staff to relax between flights. Beautiful dining room with delicious dishes prepared by our chefs. If necessary, there is the possibility of delivering special dishes from the planet Sprague (additional charge). There is comfortable lounges, a room with virtual reality games and much more. The BMF has done everything possible for the pilots to stay here comfortably while cargo is being loaded onto your ship.

Docking licences are hereby denied to any an all vessels with the exception of the Bretonian Authorities and contractors.
For consideration of new contracts with the BMF regarding this building, please contact a BMF Fabrication Division Director, Mr. Fulgrim.

General | Recruitment | Mining | Fabrication | Trading | Security | Research
Base Building | Ship Loan Service | Tee & Pee Bar | Isle Of Skye | Fortitudine | Lord MacRae Shipyard
Headquarter | Bretonia | Isle Of Skye | Orbit of Planet New London
We can and we will, Long Live For The Queen
Globus Holding

We are open for YOU, Amigo!

Base Building | Ship Loan Service | Tee & Pee Bar | Isle Of Skye | Fortitudine | Lord MacRae Shipyard
Globus Holding

Glory to Bretonia and to HM the Queen Carina.

I am Ballard K., and i am the new administrator of Globus Holding BMF base.
Globus Holding base is located at Omega 3 system, close to Planet Sprague.

Globus Holding main purpose was to be the main source of Uncut Diamonds.
However, the traders demand of Berylium Ore has grown and the BMF corporation has decided to supply this commodity.

I am proud to announce that Globus Holding base is supllying:
-Uncut Diamonds;
-Berylium Ore.

The Globus Holding administrator,

Ballard K.

[Image: niCiIBV.jpg]
ID: Cpt. Dylan Hunt

ENCRYPTION:
SIGNAL STRENGTH:

[Image: WzBQ55Z.jpg]
Recipient ID: Cpt. Ballard K.

Greetings, Mr. Ballard

It has come to my attention that you already started working in the dangerous Diamond fields and our treasury department reports outstanding profits in the last few days,

I see that you perfect man for the job at hand,

As we talked in our meeting hope you get the installation ready for the next expansion in the next coming days,

As such i already ordered a injected 1.000.000.000 Sirius credits into Globus Holding budget vaults,

Funds are already available and the order is given, expand the installation ASAP

Globus must espand in order to increasse profits for the Crown,

Its is our duty to recover the Bretonian economy,

We can and we will my friend.

PS: I also received word of a huge minning operation conducted using our mobile installation BMF|Discovery

I would request of you details on ammounts of minerals as well as pilots involved as to send them the special payment for the operation of these massive machinery.

Best regards

Cpt. Dylan Hunt
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication CEO

[Image: LeCp2Tk.jpg?2]
(06-15-2022, 11:40 PM)Cpt. Dylan Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: niCiIBV.jpg]
ID: Cpt. Dylan Hunt

ENCRYPTION:
SIGNAL STRENGTH:

[Image: WzBQ55Z.jpg]
Recipient ID: Cpt. Ballard K.

Greetings, Mr. Ballard

It has come to my attention that you already started working in the dangerous Diamond fields and our treasury department reports outstanding profits in the last few days,

I see that you perfect man for the job at hand,

As we talked in our meeting hope you get the installation ready for the next expansion in the next coming days,

As such i already ordered a injected 1.000.000.000 Sirius credits into Globus Holding budget vaults,

Funds are already available and the order is given, expand the installation ASAP

Globus must espand in order to increasse profits for the Crown,

Its is our duty to recover the Bretonian economy,

We can and we will my friend.

PS: I also received word of a huge minning operation conducted using our mobile installation BMF|Discovery

I would request of you details on ammounts of minerals as well as pilots involved as to send them the special payment for the operation of these massive machinery.

Best regards

Cpt. Dylan Hunt
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication CEO

[Image: LeCp2Tk.jpg?2]

Globus Holding

Greetings Cpt. Dylan Hunt,

The Globus Holding expansion will start immediatly as you request.
Our mobile instalation BMF|Discovery is at Omega 3 to support the base expansion process and
the BMF Shetland ship BMF|Stonehenge is already heading to Omega 3.
I am sure the Globus Holding expansion will please the Crown giving an important increase on its profits.

Yesterday, the BMF|Cornwall mining ship and the BMF|Discovery conducted a mining operation at Omega 11.
They got 30000 units of Uncut Diamonds and delivered it to Globus Holding base at Omega 3.
The pilots involved were me, Ballard Kent and David Jamison.

Best regards,

The Globus Holding administrator,
Ballard Kent