Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From: |=DSS=| to: =CR= Ryo Kase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: UWBR8x9.png]

Deep Space Solutions

Independant Space
SUBJECT: Proposal
TO: Rio Kase

Unknown origin

Greetings

Mr.Ryu Kase, first allow me to introduce myself and explain how i came about to contacting you. My name is Valerie Gunsmith. If the last name rings a bell it is because you knew my husband Dan Gunsmith. The reason i used past tense is because he is unfortunately decesed. I dont know if you heard or not, but he was killed in a transport accident. The case is still under police investigation so i cannot go in to details.

Now the reason i am contacting you is because in Dan's reports i found mention of you and Crayter Republic on several occasions. I must admit that he held you high and talks about you with great respect. Let me browse quickly:

-paragraph 6: Ryu is a honorable man that i can rely on....then mention of cooperation with Crayter Republic...." she smiles" now here i also see a party abord our station.....deliveries made in Tau 44 system in conjuction with Crayter transport division....visit to planet Yuma and warm welcome with Mr.Rio Kase...mhm mhm.....flying around Coronado with Ryu..

You get the point Mr.Kase. And after i read all of his reports I learned he found you to be an invaluable friend and ally. On the other hand we dont know eachother and you know nothing about me, unless you two shared some stories in some bar which is not concern of mine.

After his death and a period of mourning i have decided not to let his company fall in to oblivion. I managed to get a hold of some of his former employees and we are making things slowly run again. Needless to say im in a need of reliable cooperators.

Regarding this i have learned that if my husband puts trust in someone, that person is deffinitely trustworthy. In light of this discovery i have decided to make contact Mr. Kase, with a business proposal. I dont know if this message will reach you, or even if you are alive and well, but if you are and if you decide you are interested, please contact me so we may discuss business.

Kind Regards

Sincerely,
Matriarch
Valerie "Scorpion" Gunsmith

Deep Space Solutions

Independant Space
TO: Crayter Republic

Unknown origin

Greetings

I will increase this transmition strength and address it to Crayter Republic in general this time. We used to work together before. I would like a response from someone in command. I have a business proposal.
Please respond.

Kind regards

Sincerely,
Matriarch

[Image: IDuxnU.png]

Good day Miss Gunsmith,

Indeed, I remember Mister Gunsmith well. It's a shame to hear of the passing of a good man, but I'm sure you'll continue on his legacy as he would have wanted.

I'll gladly listen to your proposal, and I'll await your response.

[Image: 3DtWtx.png]

Deep Space Solutions

Independant Space
TO: Ryo Kase

Unknown origin

Greetings

You are a man of many words Mr. Kase. " she giggles slightly "

Well, straight to the point then. We are under construction of our main installation and we require some fuel for the shield to operate properly. And we would also require some of hardware materials. We have done such things in the past for one another and i see no reason to stop our cooperation.

This is the list of materials we require:

- 8000 units of MOX
- 4000 units of Robotic Hardware
- 4000 units of Reinforced Alloy

Upon completition of this task Deep Space Solutions would compensate you with 40.000.000 SC.
If you find this acceptable please contact me as soon as you can.
When we agree on all the details i will send you the location of our installation via a secured channel. Thank you.

Kind regards

Sincerely,
Matriarch

Deep Space Solutions

Independant Space

Unknown origin

Greetings

I am sure you are very busy Mr.Kase but our installation is undergoing new construction schedule. It would please me to have your answer on my business proposal.

Kind regards

Sincerely,
Matriarch

[Image: MsfwzoX.png]

Miss Valerie,

I apologize for my late reply, I was on New Athos, having a bit of time off.

As you know, the Republic and DSS has a contract which makes the DSS one of the External Exporters and Importers of the Colonial Republic of Crayter. I would still want to know your stance on this.
For your material list, I can say that our ISE are at the now busy with Civilian and Military operations. In case you missed, we have a new system to govern and we are recovering from the Gallic war. However, there is a silver lining to all of this.
I can order the UNITY units within ISE to complete this run. They will receive orders on New Karabar within the next 2 hours.
Meanwhile, I need more details. I want to know Whom you are looking to work with, what your stances are with the Houses of Sirius and what can you bring to the Republic benefit.

Thank you for your time,
Ryo Kase, Minister of Development and Research.

[Image: 8-BA90-D46-B0-A074-C697836-C07005-F87-AF...h-full.png]

Deep Space Solutions

Independant Space

Unknown origin

Greetings

Mr.Kase, im glad you found time for a reply. Regarding materials delivery, i will inform the installation management that ships with your designation codes have a full right to land and use some of the facilities aboard. Many of the installation areas are highly restricted because of a massive change currently undergoing this companies business.

I am sure you can understand. Now as for the part of our stance towards houses of Sirius, it is simple. We will not break any Houses laws and i have ordered my men and programmed my drones to abide by them in full. For us?? I wish for us to have a strong bond similar to the one you personally had with my husband.

Concerning my business future, Mr.Ryo. I am Maltese and i will make a strong bond with my own people and support them in their business expansion. I hope this wont prove as a threat to our relations, and i was also happy to learn you allow a certain Dreadnought of the Maltese people in your own space. This gives me some idea on your stance with the Maltese. But i do not know enough.

Would you be willing to clarify the Republics current stance on relations with my people?
I await to hear from you soon

Kind regards

Sincerely,
Matriarch

Miss Valerie,

I am glad that you would prefer not to destroy your current stance with the Houses of Sirius or with the Republic of Crayter, however we may find ourselves in a small pickle, diplomatically.

You see, I think you found on your papers that DSS bought some shares from ISE and that means that now you are part of the shipping companies that Crayter relies but comes the problem with the support towards the Maltese and this is not related to your heritage at all. The Republic of Crayter has lots of former slaves or Outcasts in our ranks and they have won their Citizenship or they preferred to remain Legal Residents, is their choice. Some of them are still using Cardamine, some are on Stabiline. We accept them as they are and we embrace them as they put their strengths and benefits into the greater good. But the Houses of Sirius are not all looking too fondly towards the Outcasts and whatever degree of sense they had during the Gallic wars, seems to have been gone.

Even in the darkest hours, when the Armed Forces of the Combined Fleets were trying to stop the Gallic Behemoth,the Outcasts chose NOT to focus on the Gauls but they attacked Helios and we suffered greatly. They are indirectly responsible for the War being extended and the deaths on Leeds and other battlefronts, just because in their hate and irrationality they attacked the people who shouldn't. This comes as a warning about their behavior and what they can do, you must be careful miss Valerie, not to be used and discarded. While your intentions may be honest and true, theirs may not.

While we are not really bothered by the Cardamine and the Flow, the Houses of Sirius are and they may declare you an unlawful entity within their borders. That, I am afraid, we cannot have, as now the Crayter Republic will need the support of our neighbors and we may be forced to act upon it, henceforth I advise you caution on how you act and with whom you deal. I am not trying to dictate your diplomacy or your business but I am just advising you and I am being frank with you.

As for the Dreadnaught and the Crayterian-Outcast relations, I would advise you to speak with the Foreign Minister as they can give you more information.

Thank you for your time,

Deep Space Solutions

Maltese Space

Planet Malta

Greetings

Mr.Kase, im sorry for such a long time it took me to respond. And thank you for your frank warning, rest asured i will not do anything to bring Crayterian relations in question. As for Cardamine and Maltese people, i have had my share of dealing with my brethren in the past few weeks. You might be surprised, but how they look and deal with a person or a collective, is entirely up to that person or a collective. My experiance with them is far better than what my "own" people from Liberty have offered me recently.

But im sure you are a busy man, and i am a busy woman, so i will leave the plesentries for a face to face meeting with you. I have checked the records my husband left behind. It is true, Deep Space Solutions is bound by contract to your transport division. Dan actually bought 49% of ISE shares. That means we are both bound by this to assist eachother in the time of need. Well Mr.Kase, the need is here.

We have been working on our home base expansion for quite some time now, and time is gaining on us. I have people and assosiates from diffrent organisations working with my engineers around the clock, and it is going well so far. But your vast organisation could speed things up considerably. Please send your transport vessels with ordered materials and double the material requirements, also double your fee for this purpose.

I have already arranged for your transports docking rights on Elysium, and your captains and their transport crew are welcomed to stay and enjoy in the bases facilities for the duration of their stay.

It is very important that we cooperate Mr.Kase. I am sure that if you could have had mutual understanding with my husband, you will most definatelly have an understanding with me.

Kind regards

Sincerely,
Matriarch

Miss Valerie,

You are correct, your husband did purchase 49% of ISE and that makes your company to be considered as Legal Residents of the Colonial Republic of Crayter, which means that you and your people are going to enjoy every facility and programs that the Republic has.

Also, with the war ending, our ISE units are also available and I had ordered the ISE Board to monitor this frequency and complete any request that you have. We also ordered our UNITY ships to attend if possible, but remember that per accord, the Republic needs always come first.

If you wish to visit the Crayterian installation, please book a passage on ILL ships towards Yuma or Borneo and we can meet. If you choose Yuma, please visit me on New Athos Island, as it is where I am usually found. I prefer that agricultural island more than my Ministery offices on New Thessalonicus.

Ahh, yes, before I end this message, you mention something about expansion? Our Hephaistos Company is very good with this type of work, I could send a squad of Engineers and AIT to have a look and see if they can help you to increase your installation and yet to have a cheap and quality job done? As the work is usually done in Crayterian Credits, it is way cheaper than to contract a Sirian Company. I think that if you call our Medical Department they could send you some medics and create a state of the art medical center for your station and part of space?

Thank you for your time,

Pages: 1 2