Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: "An Advocate of Free trade"| From: Kyle Vaughn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ndPOrO3.png]

I'm interested,

Formalities aside, my name is Kyle Vaughn; Junker of origin with a dreaded Pilgrim Liner itching to return back to its old self. And I can easily supply you with the required materials. However, you surely have a delivery spot to where these artifacts have to go.

~Kyle Vaughn

[Image: tnMSJHT.png]
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Incoming Transmission
Sender: Marcus Galway - THP|
Recipient: Kyle Vaughn
Encryption: Moderate
Subject: Contract Inquiry

Greetings Mr Vaughn.

On behalf of Mr Tordai and the League itself, I would like to thank you for your expression of interest regarding this particular contract. Indeed the Junker population of Sirius have been known from time to time for their skill in acquiring rare goods in especially expedient timeframes. We hope the same can be said for yourself. Following standard procedures for contract work of this sensitivity, our sources will take the time to check your background and ensure that confidentialy will be upheld before approval is granted to pursue said contract.

If in the situation you are deemed suitable a decryption key for the encrypted cargo manifest will be relayed to your neural net account and a drop off location will be specified.

Best Regards

Marcus Galway
Chief Adjutant to the League Triumvirate
The League

Transmission End
[Image: ndPOrO3.png]

Mr. Galway,

I can easily provide you an insight of my background which you can verify to ease your work and let business commence. "Get 'em while they're hot" - you could say.

Kyle Vaughn, independent Junker with clean reputation towards lawfuls and known background towards The Unioners as we used to once cooperate, and probably still do. The Black Liner represents years and Millions of credits gained through sheer extortion- glory which has ended due to ship's age. Nonetheless, it has been repaired and even upgraded to its old self, thus I am eager to test its capabilities.

My only conflict is currently with the Liberty Navy, a certain officer to say the most. A backstabbing bastard which broke a deal we once had. I won't lie. I almost feel tempted to fix a bounty on his head. That is not the point now.

Shortly put: Clean history except with one officer. Relative cooperation with the Unioners when they need me.

~Kyle Vaughn

[Image: tnMSJHT.png]
Incoming Transmission
Sender: Marcus Galway - THP|
Recipient: Kyle Vaughn
Encryption: Moderate
Subject: Contract Inquiry

Thank you for supplying us with this additional information, we will be sure to include it in your assessment to further streamline any remaining background checks.

Best Regards

Marcus Galway
Chief Adjutant to the League Triumvirate
The League

Transmission End