Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers. Undirected. Visible by all Unioners.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: kY2QkiN.gif]
Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei

Incoming Transmission
[Image: t4wyEVc.png]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: The Lane Hackers.
Subject: The SLF Siren (Sirene).

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

Frei appears resolute to the absolute degree. There would be no dishonesty here.

"Much has been said already. I will lead with the naked truth".

"It is essential that we do not allow what we wish to be true to replace what is actually true. The truth is that our people have collaborated and supported one another through thick and thin, and I would rather commit this vessel on a direct course into the nearest star than allow our alliance to decay over self-deception."

"You have told me multiple times that your movement believes in truth. In perpetually seeking the truth no matter the cost. If we can discover where the vessel came from, we can potentially produce you your own replacement for the Manchu. We are the Unioners - it would be our pleasure to build you such a vessel. But we believe in the truth."

"This ship is not the Fu Manchu as far as all evidence implies. The first and oldest name we can discover for the vessel is the Dies Illa. To insist as such does not equate to the Lane Hacker mandate of transparency and truth against corruption. You are famous for your ability to uncover dark secrets, to glean the truth from lies. I beseech you to read everything that the Unioners know, to bring your engineers and technicians to our vessel, and discover the truth."

"Lies do not change the truth, merely incur a debt to the truth. If we are wrong - prove us wrong. Board our ship and analyse the vessel. In Bering, if need be. On neutral ground. "

"Lane Hackers. I know you understand the value of truth. I am prepared to give you any resources you need to discover the truth. Not the truth best suited to one agenda or another. The Truth."

"And if that truth turns out to be that the vessel is the Fu Manchu, you will have your vessel. I have attached the log data we have acquired from the ship. Read and compare with the sensor logs taken by your own agents. Please."

"Together, we fought the Navy with bravery, with diligence, with honour. I would rather destroy the ship in a shower of antimatter than see those values corrupted by greed."

You cannot cut off the tongue, of a man who speaks through his acts.
C.Frei.
143rd Arbeitsdirektorate, Syndicate Leagues of the aligned Unioner Syndicates and the LWB.

[align=center]
Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Master.Assassin.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: RCnZc6O.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 43w.png]

Good morning,

The truth in this matter is in fact valuable, the truth in general is something we value. Legitimate information is a very powerful weapon, and while there are certain cases that demand we seek it out from others, there are also cases where we can determine it for ourselves.

Especially when it comes to long lost relics such as the Fu-Manchu. Important matters that can be resolved with uncovered hard evidence on our part should be our first move, si? As it stands our analysts have already provided us with that determination.

Quote:"And if that truth turns out to be that the vessel is the Fu Manchu, you will have your vessel. I have attached the log data we have acquired from the ship. Read and compare with the sensor logs taken by your own agents. Please."

"Together, we fought the Navy with bravery, with diligence, with honour. I would rather destroy the ship in a shower of antimatter than see those values corrupted by greed."

I don't think I need to re-iterate our demands if you already understand what you need to do. The outcome of this matter is in your hands now.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network....hack.terminated...
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: 3ehSKWA.gif]
Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei

Incoming Transmission
[Image: un_f1_UPSA.png]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: This woman with an absurdly high opinion of herself.
Subject: You're a disgrace.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

Frei appears completely disinterested at this point. He had better things to do than entertain the powerplays of snide oppertunists.

"Well that's quite a... display."

"I will let Hunter's own footage do the talking here."

[Image: EXIkxvi.png]
An image of the Fu Manchu sourced from N.Hunter. Date Unknown, estimated 817 AS

[Image: uUKBnO2.png]
The Ventral Hull of the Unioner Cellship Sirene. Date 825 AS

"This 'matter' is your creation. We have no part in it, and it does not involve us. The rogues have already told us that you flailed around and asked them to back you up over some imaginary threat of ours. You've accused us of nebulous transgressions. You have gone to great lengths to say a cat and a dog are one and the same and that we are all cretins for not believing your esteemed genius that a cat is actually a dog. The Coalition Ministry of Truth is more credible."

"You're a liar. The 'Sensor data' is a lie. You are obviously, nakedly, plumbing the bottom of the barrel for a Cassius Belli."

"The Lane Hacker has no clothes."

"I'm not going to be respectful to someone who has openly lied to the Rogues to engineer a war. They send us their comm data because, unlike you, we've been faithful friends. You are a lying dirtbag. You're a war profiteer. You're a disgrace to your outfit. We gave you an opportunity to honestly investigate the Sirene and instead you made it explicitly clear that you're manipulating your own outfit for a personal crusade. "

"You're throwing poo at the bulkhead like a kindergarten child. It makes you look desperate and weak. Coming to the rogues because you have no facts to back up your claim because you cannot back up your own accusations with evidence or substance? Coward's play. "

"Now use that energy to assassinate the character of an actual enemy of the Lane Hackers."

"We're done here. Cause trouble somewhere else."

"Of course, I expect you'll fly off the handle and arbitrarily declare war after this for some other manufactured reason. However, as..."

[27.04.2019 19:19:24] LH~Mildred.Wolfe: I'm an assassin, not a diplomat.

"...You don't have that power anyway."

"Have a good evening. Come back with a real Lane Hacker."

[Image: 2KXAZrh.jpg?1]

You cannot cut off the tongue, of a man who speaks through his acts.
C.Frei.
143rd Arbeitsdirektorate, Syndicate Leagues of the aligned Unioner Syndicates and the LWB.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

Enabling auto-mailing filter, set to:

Sender ID: Mildred Wolfe

When message = Recieved.

Commit action:

[Image: 4cByNfs.png]

This message repeats.