Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LG| Feedback and Q&A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Feedback and Q&A
Happy to see all of your comments, criticism and proposals.

Who are we? We are people who wish to deliver a coherent unlawful RP/PvP experience.

What's that for? Goals are to try out a new concept of the unlawful Private Military Contractor while not going much away from the basics of parent faction lore. I would like to keep it a relatively small group inRP, to avoid any powerplay. The faction will have an opportunistic nature of gaining influence and money, trying to stay far from any political theory as far as possible.

Do we really need another Outcast faction? Yes and No. I certainly think that the server could use an aggressive simplistic Outcast based faction that is not overloaded with attempts to build a House or well, just be active. I certainly believe that an unlawful based bounty hunter group would be an interesting concept to try out.

The organization is having a clear Outcast origin which will be reflected in our RP in full. However, the faction will develop its own way into the game. LG is not interested in acquiring huge battleships or 5k transports. It's a powerful ID, but I will make sure that it won't be abused.

I do not exclude conflict with the other Outcast factions, especially 's Republic of Malta. Whom I ask to count us outright hostile.

How can I hire your faction to fight on our side? Just contact us on comms or find us in-game and make your offer. LG will be more or less open to cooperate with every unlawful or non-house group, excluding Corsairs and CR. Our diplomacy will be quite flexible.
Infopage state that you dont like QC...but still, will you take contracts from us?
Mate, I'd advise you don't name the faction after your own character if you want it to have staying power after you leave the command chair. Unless that doesn't matter to you, in which case, it's all good.

I'd love to hire you guys, but sadly there's no Outcast ZOI in Rheinland.

Beautiful writeup and graphics. I wish you the best of luck.
Good luck.

(09-30-2019, 01:50 PM)Sicicega Wrote: [ -> ]Those are my concerns. Maybe I would not raise those if we had a shortage of the Outcast factions, but we certainly don't.
(10-23-2019, 08:41 PM)StDH Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck.

(09-30-2019, 01:50 PM)Sicicega Wrote: [ -> ]Those are my concerns. Maybe I would not raise those if we had a shortage of the Outcast factions, but we certainly don't.

Thank you. I've changed my mind and addressed that concern at the very first post.

(10-23-2019, 08:24 PM)Anton Okunev Wrote: [ -> ]Infopage state that you dont like QC...but still, will you take contracts from us?

Sure. There can be different development, bad and good.

(10-23-2019, 08:30 PM)Riehl Wrote: [ -> ]Mate, I'd advise you don't name the faction after your own character if you want it to have staying power after you leave the command chair. Unless that doesn't matter to you, in which case, it's all good.

I'd love to hire you guys, but sadly there's no Outcast ZOI in Rheinland.

Beautiful writeup and graphics. I wish you the best of luck.

I think that's alright, Contari Lance and Bloodrose Syndicate were a thing and I don't see how is that a problem, and I don't mind having more Loyola name people around. I think Sean and Vasko did great playing Loyolas back in the day. As for ZOI, we can have a contract in Sigmas, for now, then we will see if we get a custom ID. We clearly don't need battleships or 5kers.
is this just a copy of tal ravis
(10-24-2019, 12:12 AM)t0l Wrote: [ -> ]is this just a copy of tal ravis

tal is cancelled
Only small, nit-picky correction - Unioners are pirates, not rebels. We're the only non-revolutionary underworld faction in Rheinland, but it's still a good separation to have just in case somebody makes a player-made nonrevolutionary Rheinland pirate group in the future. Stranger things have happened. You don't actually have to make this change if it messes up your visual styling.
Good luck! A fresh look at Merc movement is something everyone could benefit from.

As for listing QC as unfriendly - your right, just mind that technically QC is just a Corp with some people being in the gov. When opposing, say, Trump Gov, you do not necessarily oppose the corps that stand behind the lobbyists of Trump because not always adequate and is to be proven. But that is just for RP reasons.

P.S. small bump "Donna", not "Dona". And after you use "Don/Donna" in Spanish or Italian - you indicate only first name, no surname. If you use Senor/Senora - only surname.
is this a tal ravis knockoff
Pages: 1 2 3