Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ffgWP7F.png]

To: Professor Yoshida

Seems to be a strange case of affairs that causes me to contact you once more. The Bretonian Government recieved an odd letter today from a particularly unreasonable group of Outcasts. We would be wondering if you knew anything about it?

Attached Message

Kind Regards:

V. Steiner
Director of the Secret Intelligence Service
[Image: m85lB37.png]
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Mr Steiner,

This is Wolfgang Weisen, Emissary of the Lane Hackers. Our dear Professor is currently indisposed so I will answer on behalf of our organization.

Enma Loyola is a powerful and influential individual in Maltese politics. And despite her borderline whorish appearance she is actually quite conservative in her politics, something that appeals to many who have been disgusted with Malta's radical diplomacy and law changes.

Thus, I understand that Loyola's war declaration concerns you greatly, as it can easily snowball into hostilities with the entire nation of Malta, as many would wish to exploit Bretonia's weakened and exhausted state after two lengthy and destructive wars.

Now I am sure you don't contact us just to read my thorough analysis but you're obviously wondering if we can assist you as well. As a matter of fact we do. The Lane Hackers have in their possession sensitive information which can destroy Ms. Loyola and, provided that we have enough motivation, we could share it with our friends in the Cadiz Cartel and ensure they understand the threat that they face.

In return, we'd like the favor and debt that we owe for your help in regards to Leeds Jump Gate Construction Site be repaid in full. I would also like to clarify that I haven't consulted the rest of my colleagues about this offer, I am merely inquiring if this is something that would interest you.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...