Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Single player campaign max version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Feeling nostalgic, I wanted to replay this game of my teenage years and wanted to add some spice to the campaign mode.

With the latest version I directly start at the end of it and lvl 13, but I've read somewhere a previous version was allowing it.

Do someone know which version allows it and where to get it? I haven't found an archive for the previous versions.
You will probably find it on ModBD, though be warned, current version of Discovery will automatically delete your save files for compatibility. You will have to back up your saves every time you exit the game to avoid losing them, even if they're in separate install locations. iirc it does this every time you open the launcher

Though I can't remember what version of Discovery lets you play through the campaign. I know 4.85 doesn't, so you should check 83 or 84
Well after a dozen try with different versions, it doesn't even load properly and when I exit the game FMM says it can't access freelancer.ini (and can't even disactivate/delete the mod after that)