Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How to steal without playing in Malta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I was thinking that it's not worth having a bad time for cheaters, as moderators and admin admit them, so, how can you put Malta in red, you have to be outcas or outcast guard? I also wanted to know if I can make 2 bases in the malt holes to prevent the passage of everyone who does not stop when I pirate. Do I have to make history? Tell me a little bit about the roll.Thank you.
Uh... I'm not sure of all you said but here it goes.

The best way to become red to Outcasts is to shoot their allies (Lane Hackers, Golden Chrysanthemum or Outcasts themselves)

If you mean Outcasts that appear white/red on your radar at the same time it's due to the "red ones" having Guard IFF which you can acquire by using /droprep as any other faction most likely.

You want to build PoBs? Well, there're some rules regarding PoBs both inRP and ooRP (not to mention PoBs are cancer) and you should probably first speak with some people before constructing one. PoBs are time and money consuming and constructing one near a JumpHole would most likely lead to someone else sieging it rather quickly unless you have a lot of friends with many capital ships / trains.
Just a small reminder.

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2334 <- This exists for a reason. Read through it.
Am i reading this right? You want to put a base inside the jumphole? Considering that'd lock people into the docking sequence, that'll be a very unfun time.

If you mean besides it, People have tried things like that and it hasn't ended well as factions have torn down bases doing that.
Dont work in this case, because PoB rule about placement gone. Its just gay thing, which not improve gameplay, but not prohibited.

Just core 1-2 bases which you will maxmimum get in this case, will be destroyed by malta guards like Shadow before you will build even second platform.

Chill your ass burn already. Yes, its allowed to do, and its also allowed remove those bases with battleships.

Edit: PoB guide.

Maybe it will help you as well understand that what burnt your back, is easily circumvented case.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=80349
This guy will kill your base. Can also kill the base that bothers you though, but maybe he'll ask for payment.
Wesker kills pobs in Omegas, Shadow in Maltese Omicrons
the entitled EA employee is back at it again. Yikes.
Hemlocke Wrote:*EXTENSIVE MOANING*

Yeah ummm, you want to stop someone from running you use CDs. Want a real tip, don't be a lazy pirate sitting in one spot hoping to pirate anyone who passes. Get off your ass a fly around.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5