Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: PoBs not visable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Assistance please: I have a home LAN for family and friends and the server works well less for PoBs. These do not appear when created however they do exist in the Player acct folders. So I have either not turned them on or I am missing the plugin to enable this. Any player creating the PoB looses all the commodities from the Heavy lifter and as said the base file exists but they are not visable where positioned. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Have you docked, and then closed the launcher, then relaunched? I have some things similar happen to me. I find myself 100k below the sun, go to where the POB should be - not there. Then I dock, restart the launcher and go back to find it alive once more.

Just an idea... I am a noob as you might guess.
Hello, in the past the dev have solved the problem, but it was made for the game, maybe not for your particular case!

Try to have in your POB, just the necessary products to make the POB work! I mean, food, oxygen, water and 1 of this Reinforced Alloy, Robotic Hardware, Hull Segments + some fuel for the shield.

As I said, try it, and tell us here how it works, normally it will be better

Afterwards, you can add again, 1 thing at a time to see how many things can be stored before the lag

Wink
Moved to Help and Support.
Hello, gents, another issue we had last night and today still and now i don't know what to do, none of my own bases gives me access to dock saying "Papers not good" is that possible? all my tags are added to bases and after couple of times after re-logging chars and restarting game, still the same, anyone can help?
(10-31-2019, 03:55 PM)Juan Loppez Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, gents, another issue we had last night and today still and now i don't know what to do, none of my own bases gives me access to dock saying "Papers not good" is that possible? all my tags are added to bases and after couple of times after re-logging chars and restarting game, still the same, anyone can help?

I have the same problem sometimes. Normally when i close the game and the launcher and i make a restart it works again.
(10-31-2019, 09:05 AM)NoMe Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, in the past the dev have solved the problem, but it was made for the game, maybe not for your particular case!

Try to have in your POB, just the necessary products to make the POB work! I mean, food, oxygen, water and 1 of this Reinforced Alloy, Robotic Hardware, Hull Segments + some fuel for the shield.

As I said, try it, and tell us here how it works, normally it will be better

Afterwards, you can add again, 1 thing at a time to see how many things can be stored before the lag

Wink

Helpful advice but if I cant see the PoB in game I cant dock with it and therefore can not deposit anything in it. I did place the items in the PoB file but no improvement. It just does not make itself visible. It isnt there.
But thanks
(10-31-2019, 04:12 PM)Marc Shadow Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2019, 03:55 PM)Juan Loppez Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, gents, another issue we had last night and today still and now i don't know what to do, none of my own bases gives me access to dock saying "Papers not good" is that possible? all my tags are added to bases and after couple of times after re-logging chars and restarting game, still the same, anyone can help?

I have the same problem sometimes. Normally when i close the game and the launcher and i make a restart it works again.

I have restarted game and reloaded chars million times and still...
https://imgur.com/a/55LZwYr
You may also find if you get really close - zero distance and dock it will let you. Failing that go 10-15 k away and try again.
waow! 3 differents persons have almost the same problem, strange !

wait i think about this Wink

bellepheron, try also to see your graphic drivers, are you at the good sector? 1 advice always have a white listed ship in base, or at least, a ship to can undock and show you the base location! for me as exemple, since a moment, my gladiator showed me only the 2 front guns, nothing else Smile

for everybody, have you followed the updated player base guide, i heard that they have updated it recently?

ruan, you have 2 differents docking problems, have you bribed any faction by chance?

pm me, if you want more help, i can maybe help you to dock and for bellephoron, maybe that i will see the pob!

and if you have discord, sometime the GM answer fast on the official disco

in all case, give us some news here, it's interesting
Pages: 1 2