Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Atlantis|Trader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Atlantis|Trader has been sanctioned for:

Quote:1.2 Flaming, insulting, trolling and harassing other players
3.3 OOC (Out of Character) chat and behavior in Local/System Chat
3.5 Threatening with sanctions

Consequences:

seeing as you appear to be fairly new, you will find your Ship residing in Bastille until you post here assuring us that you have read and understood the Server Rules.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of GM Right #CTE 750AE
I understand why I have been sanctioned. It's very simple, I will explain it very quickly.

I was crossing a lane sequence with my Transporter and the Lane was disrupted by a Pirate player. I was flying distracted and I thought I was stopped by a Rookie ship, so I carryed on to the next lane when I was greeted by the Pirate player. The player called me rude for not stoping and when I realized that it was actually a player I shouted for him to hold fire. I think that made me angry when the Pirate said afterwords for me to pay or be killed. I tried to cruise to the nearest Jumpgate because I was relying on my upgraded shield.
The whole event made me angry as I mentioned above. But it is me to blame for being distracted.
I was told to cut my engines many times followed by some interesting Role Play. I don't think that this player didn't made anything interesting besides demanding credits.

I apologise to the player involved,
Frank Rom
Released