Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Orange Alliance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Esteemed allies,

I would like to bring to your attention a matter of utmost urgency. The Unioners have started subverting our ranks and collecting sensitive information which may be used against one another. The only explanation is that their goal is to cause friction and weaken the alliance. So for example if someone gets attacked, the others will not come to their aid.

On that end we have uncovered two of their plots.

First, we have been informed that the Unioner leadership has bribed a Maltese group in order to spy on the Lane Hackers. The link is accessible but not copyable by the faction leaders.

Second, they indirectly told us that they are aware of a private and very sensitive communication we exchanged with the leadership of the Liberty Rogues. Since we don't expect the secret messages we exchange with the Rogues are being deliberately shared with the Rheinlanders, we estimate that the Rogue leadership has been compromised and someone is working for Corin Frei. For privacy purposes the second link is only available to LR-.

We believe that it is vital to our mutual interests for the Unioners to stop their subversion and espionage immediately. On that end we request the Alliance to send a message informing the Unioners to immediately cease any hostile actions against members of this Alliance, whether these actions are overt or covert but without getting into further details so that we don't compromise our sources. If the Unioners disregard or ignore our warnings then we can proceed with further countermeasures.

Thank you for your time,
Wolfgang Weisen

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
...connecting_to_reciver_node #22
...encryption_activated...
...dynamic_masking_ON...
...compressing_signal...
...boosting_transmitter...
///SIGNAL STRENGTH 99%///

INCOMMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: TeV9od0m.jpg]

Dear Wolfgang Weisen,
This is Underboss Ampere, Your message is very concerning for us. I must assure you that the Rogues High Command is not compromised and still holds true to the alliance. About the Unioners. Ask any of my colleague or associate of mine, and they will agree, that within our command i always had a very hard sour taste in my mouth when i heard anything about the Unioners.
As it stands from now. The Liberty Rogues will help out as much as our resources allow us. We do have bigger issues i admit, but seeing the Alliance being undermined, manipulated is sickening. I will do everything in my power to aid the situation in Texas. As far as private communications leaked apparently in the name of the high command, we will conduct our own investigation in it internally... the bosses don't like loose ends.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

[Image: RoguesLogo.png]
[Image: GCCommAimi4_02.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Weisen-san.

⧫ The Unioners

We understand the situation you must be in. Seeing a member of the Orange Alliance supposedly being spied on by a Maltese mercenary group, that shortly after the now gone Cuatroce denied the Alliance is troubling. This sounds anything but like a nice time you have with your neighbors in Rheinland. We will support your demand of a message by the Alliance as a whole. While we cannot do much, we stand by your side with resource deliveries if required.

Furthermore, we would like to inform the group going by "LG LTD" is known to us. They reached out to us Golden Chrysanthemums seeking for work as contractors. We will keep this bribe in mind, as well as Loyola's background, when we finalize a deal with them. So far negotiations have been stuck, a private conversation with their head, Enma Loyola, is still to be held.

May Amaterasu protect you and the Alliance.

Signed, Aimi Amaia, スパイ.

[Image: NoSignal8.png]