Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lane Hackers || From: Agent Solandros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]
WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

CLASSIFIED

SOL|13379001|

[Image: P9iHz95.jpg]
Agent Solandros

Encrypted Wedjat Shadow Network Transmission

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
The Lane Hackers
Agent Solandros
[SCRAMBLED]
█ █ █ █ █
Libertonian Developments

Hail esteemed friends.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am known as Agent Solandros, a Major in the Order Overwatch.
I am sending you this communication as agreed upon with mister Drake during our encounter the other day.
Your pilots found our vessels flying in formation with local Navy forces and followed us to our destination,
the curiosity over why, what surely must have come over as a small Order fleet, was present in Liberty likely on
their minds.

Once we had reached a satisfactory distance from the more well traveled routes in Liberty we cut our engines and
explained why we had come here. Our intent was to discuss the recent Nomad invasion in the New York system, as
well as offering assistance to better prepare for an inevitable follow up assault. Unfortunately tensions were high
and some agents lashed out with harsher then needed words. The diplomatic tensions between the Lane Hackers
and the Navy are well known which admitively didn't help, though we should have known your colleagues would
have understood.

Once the situation was explained mister Drake seemed satisfied and the situation became significantly less tense,
save a few comments here and there from either side. He did request however that I send you a message to inform
you over how the meeting went.

I must confess we didn't get to cover much once your colleagues left, the captain showed gratitude for us reaching out
and we returned the gesture for his willingness to see us. Actual terms, negotiations and plans however were not made
as trouble emerged on the other end of the system and the Navy captain was needed to assist. We agreed we would
continue our discussion over secure transmission at a later date.

The next time we bring half a fleet into Liberty for purposes other than fighting an immediate Nomad threat I'll be sure
to notify you before hand, you have my apologies for the surprise.

I trust I have informed you sufficiently, should you have any further questions by all means let me know.

Agent Solandros,
Signing out.

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144c.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Greetings Agent.

You remember me from the meeting, I am glad that you are sending us this message. I hope you understand my reaction from yesterday since my position within the Lane Hackers is not just a simple operative. I am an Assassin and it will always concern me when an unannounced fleet enters our operation grounds. I am not just a simple hitman who is paid to hunt down our enemies but also ensures the safety of us and our allies. The Nomad threat concerns us all and we will tolerate the training of the soldiers of the Liberty Navy to defend their beloved a bit better in this matter. Don't get me wrong and I am not the person who wants to harm our diplomatic relations but when operatives of all representative Order cells primary or secondary I expect you to respect our authority in Liberty as any of our operatives no matter which rank will do the same while operating in your areas.

Anyways Major Solandros Drake lights up a cigarette, we're both men of business and we both have our responsibilities, take this matter as closed. There will be no hard feelings and we keep working together as usual.

I am looking forward to your answer Major Solandors.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]
WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

CLASSIFIED

SOL|13379001|

[Image: P9iHz95.jpg]
Agent Solandros

Encrypted Wedjat Shadow Network Transmission

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
The Lane Hackers
Agent Solandros
[SCRAMBLED]
█ █ █ █ █
Libertonian Developments

Greetings mister Drake,

I am glad to hear of you again, I trust the rest of your flight wasn't with too much hastle?
Your concerns were understandable given the circumstances and we bear no ill will towards
you for showing said concerns. Likewise we appreciate your commitment to our diplomatic
relations.

As you said there will be no ill will between us, I look forward to our continued cooperation.

Agent Solandros,
Signing out.