Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LWB - Red Hessians relations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder if the LWB and the Red Hessians are still allies. My Red Hessian character just can't improve the relations towards LWB above -0.55 (no dock neutral). No matter how many Bounty hUnters or Corsairs I kill they remain the same. Oh and on Kreuzberg all the Bribes are for the Unioners. Any way to improve this?
Unfortunately, you will find no need to improve your LWB reputation. LWB has been removed from the game, thanks to a - mildly spoken - bad decision of the staff.
Oh! That's a turn of events!

Who owns Darmstadt then?
It belongs to the Coalition. Well that's one way to do it. What happened to the LWB? I was gone for a good year or two
Now this thread was something worth reading!

As of your question, I'm sorry I can't be of much help, because I don't really know why they were removed. I don't oppose it, I think that no faction should be safe from removal and that there should be no comfort zones, but I don't know in what way it was supposed to make the game better. I don't think it has made any difference, neither good nor bad. Maybe the faction was redundant and the devs needed an IFF for recycling?
IFF recycling is a joke, lol. We have several Guard IFFs still available, some even prepared for re-usage already.

From what I know, the reason was the obsolete nature of the faction. It had no real story progress for years before removal and played an extreme minor role. Thus it ended up having their assets split between Unioners and Gaians. Current Unioner Faction still keeps LWB alive as a sub-faction for example.