Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice, player sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[OPG-M]Shaulys.. has been sanctioned for a report made on 4th March for:

Quote:6.21 Attacking without an engagement notice is not allowed. All attacks must be preceded with some form of
RP, regardless of NPC faction diplomacy.
You do not just yell 'engaging' after sitting there with no hostilities for a while, and then immediately pull the trigger on someone who has no idea they are the target.

Fined all credits and guns. Sanction notifications in your hold ...

Hoodlum

Shauly's to say Im dissapointed in your lack of display of Roleplay is an understatement in the least. The OPG clan is based heavily around piracy and cunning. An engagement should have ample discussion, threats and talk or how much your going to rip out someones innards before you even warm up your guns. If you dont learn to roleplay Ill bust you down to RAT or OUT of the the OPG. I wont tolerate such weak roleplay within the OPG.

Adjust your behaviour with immediate effect.

In addition to the admin sanction you will spend 1 week partolling Omegas ONLY and all Scourges mates will be reporting back to me and Asno on your behaviour standards. Should your roleplay improve in this time this matter will be forgotten. Should it not you will find out why they call me Gentle.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In addition to the admin sanction you will spend 1 week partolling Omegas ONLY and all Scourges mates will be reporting back to me and Asno on your behaviour standards. Should your roleplay improve in this time this matter will be forgotten. Should it not you will find out why they call me Gentle.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Senor Gentle please excuse me for this missunderstanding, it will not happen again. If you think it's right for me to spend 1 week partolling Omegas ONLY, ok i will do that.