Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Blood Dragons Recruitment Center Join the Fight for Kusari!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Recruitment

[Image: WIVni0C.png]

We are a terrorist organization, dedicated to overthrowing the current Kusari government.
An ancient faction descended from the bodyguards of the deposed Shoguns of the Hideyoshi
Dynasty. Formed after the Sakura festival ended with Shogun Hideyoshi being placed under arrest
and shamed into Seppuku. The remains of Hideyoshi's royal guard fled into the northern space of
Kusari and thus became, The Blood Dragons. Will you sit back and let Kusari remain a Gallic puppet or will
you take arms and fight the rising tide?

Code:
[align=center]
[size=xx-large][font=Agency FB][color=#636260]Blood Dragon Application Form[/color][/font][/size]

[size=large][font=Agency FB][color=#636260]Place of Birth:[/color][/font][/size][indent]"Write Here"[/indent]

[size=large][font=Agency FB][color=#636260]Name:[/color][/font][/size][indent]"Write Here"[/indent]

[size=large][font=Agency FB][color=#636260]Date and Year of Birth:[/color][/font][/size][indent]"Write Here"[/indent]

[size=large][font=Agency FB][color=#636260]Which of these do you specilise in?:[/color][/font][/size][indent]"Military action / Logistics and Transporation / Piracy / Research and Development (Delete those that don't apply)"[/indent]

[size=large][font=Agency FB][color=#636260]Former Occupations and Experience:[/color][/font][/size][indent]"Write Here"[/indent]

[size=large][font=Agency FB][color=#636260]Why do you want to join the Blood Dragons?:[/color][/font][/size][indent]"Write Here"[/indent]

[size=large][font=Agency FB][color=#636260]Biography:[/color][/font][/size][indent]"Write Here or ideally provide link to your characters bio page."[/indent]

[size=large][font=Agency FB][color=#636260]Are you being Sponsered by an existing clan?[/color][/font][/size][indent]"If yes please state what clan, if not say no"[/indent]

[size=xx-large][font=Agency FB][color=#636260]ooRP Section[/color][/font][/size][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WIVni0C.png[/img][/align]

[size=large][font=Agency FB][color=#636260]How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery?[/color][/font][/size][indent]"Answer Here"[/indent]

[size=large][font=Agency FB][color=#636260]What timezone are you in? What UTC are you/how many hours are you off from server time?[/color][/font][/size][indent]"* -UTC | X hours off server time."[/indent]

[size=large][font=Agency FB][color=#636260]If you have been sanctioned before please link it here or PM the faction account. If you have not been sanctioned before delete this question:[/color][/font][/size][indent]"* -UTC | X hours off server time."[/indent]

[size=large][font=Agency FB][color=#636260]Are you an independent player? or do you prefer to fly as part of a team?[/color][/font][/size][indent]"I perfer solo or I work well in a team"[/indent]

[size=large][font=Agency FB][color=#636260]Please provide your Discord [/color][/font][/size][indent]"ID Here or PM"[/indent]

[/align]
Blood Dragon Application Form

Place of Birth:
Ryuku Base, Tohoku

Name:
Kaito Takeda

Date and Year of Birth:
08.01.796 A.S.

Which of these do you specilise in?:
Military action / Piracy

Former Occupations and Experience:
Based on Ryuku as a member of a secondary clan, I have experience in:
  • Solo and group covert missions and reconnaissance
  • Small and larger scale military strike operations
  • Smaller scale piracy operations
  • Experience field operations leadership

Why do you want to join the Blood Dragons?:
After serving in a secondary clan for the past 6 years, I have decided that I want to step up my game. I have proven my loyalty to the Blood Dragons up to this point, and I hope that testimony will suffice to be accepted in to the primary fleet.

Biography:
Born on Ryuku, covert and observation operations were was always my field. My parents however have a background in piracy, which they have passed down to me. For that reason I have spent most of my young adult years outside of Tohoku, assisting in piracy raids across Kusari, contributing to the survival of the Blood Dragons. After turning 24, I started taking part in smaller covert and reconnaissance operations launched from Tohoku. It turned out that I was quite good at it and have been stationed on Ryuku ever since.

Are you being Sponsered by an existing clan?
No

ooRP Section
[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery?
5 1/2 years

What timezone are you in? What UTC are you/how many hours are you off from server time?
UTC + 1 | 1 hours off server time.

If you have been sanctioned before please link it here or PM the faction account. If you have not been sanctioned before delete this question:
PM sent

Are you an independent player? or do you prefer to fly as part of a team?
I like both solo and team play.

Please provide your Discord
PM sent

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]
The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: unknown.png]

Encryption: High

Recipient: Kaito Takeda

Sender: Heung Hideyoshi

Subject: Recruitment

Konbanwa Kaito Takeda.

After looking at your application i am glad to tell you welcome back to Blood Dragons, your application is Accepted

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,
Shogunate Treasurer and Representative of Shogun Hideyoshi.

Place of Birth:
Kyoto base

Name:
Ryuu Akami

Date and Year of Birth:
10/07/805 A.S

"Military action / Piracy

Since I was based on Kyoto base I learned:

Small piracy operations.
Small espionage and recon missions.
Combat training.

I have been doing missions for my small clan for several years now but I feel like my expertise could better used else where. I came to the conclusion that I need to join a capable clan to achieve this. One must unite under a single banner.

Biography:
I was born on Kyoto base in Chugoku. My family didn't have much but we had a lineage of successful pilots. In order to survive and with the cards we've been dealt, we started very small scale piracy missions to get food on our table and pay our living costs. I have been this for years and questions start to brew inside of me. The answers always lead to the same thing. I need to start doing something with greater significance to help the people. Thus, I need to find a clan with enough man power, unity and drive to make the Kusari the home it once was.

no

ooRP Section

On and off since 4.85.

What timezone are you in? What UTC are you/how many hours are you off from server time?
UTC +02:00 Harare

I like playing both. Solo and team play.

Skippy#0184

The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: unknown.png]

Recipient: Ryuu Akami

Sender: Heung Hideyoshi

Konbanwa honourable Ryuu Akami

Since our interaction i am very pleased to tell you that you have been accepted in Blood Dragons.

Our Samurai waiting for you at Kyoto base.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,
Shogunate Treasurer and Representative of Shogun Hideyoshi.

Place of Birth:
Planet Junyo

Name:
Takeda Nariaki

Date and Year of Birth:
2.24.802 A.S

Military action / Logistics and Transporation / Piracy

Small scale sabotage on Samura fisheries here on Junyo
Trained in self-defense with local clan
Managed export of stolen Samura goods

Not enough happens here on Junyo. There is much more I could do in a stronger clan. I wish to have a stronger presence against those who have wronged Kusari and my family.

Biography:
I was born and raised on Junyo. My father was a fisherman and Samura put him out of business. I had to resort to stealing behind my fathers back to feed the family, under the guise of finding a job. When my father found out he kicked me to the streets, he simply didn't understand what he needed to do to survive. I joined the local clans to continue my fight against those who wronged my family.

No

ooRP Section

Coming back after ~3-4 years

UTC - 5 | 5 hours behind server time.

I prefer to work with a team

TehKrazyUnicron#2153

Nakai Shun, Daimyo of Nakai Clan
[Image: l6YFwyq.png]

Recipient: Takeda Nakiaki

Sender: Nakai Shun

Konbanwa honourable Takeda Nariaki

On behalf of the Shogun, we welcome you into our fold here with the Blood Dragons.

We will be seeing you out there in space.

Welcome to the Blood Dragons and the Takeda clan.

Arigato,
Nakai Shun
Daimyo of the Nakai Clan

Place of Birth:
Planet Kyoto

Name:
Hakida Takadi

"Military action / Piracy (Delete those that don't apply)"

I served my service in the Kussari Navy in my Youth.

I would like to join the blood dragons to change the Coruppted Kussari Govermnet

Biography:
My name is Hakida Takadi, I was borned to a tough family, My parents always forced me to learn and didn't gave up on me we weren't so rich or poor. We were around the average. After a few years after I finished my stuides, I was forced to join the Kussari Navy for unkown reason. My service was horrible I hated every minute there I was so eager to leave the Kussari system, When I was alone I've met a strange old person and posters on the wall of the city that been ripped off probably by Kussari police, That in the poster written join the Blood dragons make a difference. I knew immediately I need to leave the system with my wife and children and we went on hideout I've met few friends from MOA and gladly my daughter is serving them. Nowdays I'm here standing on my feet and wishing to join the family.

MOA

ooRP Section

Few weeks/ Month

"* GMT+3."

"I pefer in a team.

"TheFireLeon#6969"

Nakai Shun, Daimyo of Nakai Clan
[Image: l6YFwyq.png]

Recipient: Hakida Takadi

Sender: Nakai Shun

Konbanwa honourable Hakida Takadi

On behalf of the Shogun, we welcome you into our fold here with the Blood Dragons.

We will be seeing you on Kyoto Base, bee seeing you there.

Welcome to the Blood Dragons.

Arigato,
Nakai Shun
Daimyo of the Nakai Clan

Place of Birth:
Planet Honshu

Name:
Asa Erisu

"Military action / Logistics and Transporation / Piracy "

Order Fighter Pilot

The People of my homeland need skilled hands and skilled minds more than ever.

Biography:
My father was a Order Scientist and my Mother died during my birth. I have little memomry of my time from my home planet as we vacated to Akabat when I was about 4 years old. Due to increasing casualties in the fight against the core, I enlisted myself for training as a fighter pilot at 15 years old. And for the past 11 years have been stationed deep out in to the omicrons. The vast majority of the information about my work in the order is classifed although I can say I was a part of a immidiate response recon unit in the Nomad worlds and Lead a bomber squadron in select opperations against the core.

No

ooRP Section

On off for about 7/8 years.

GMT - British Time

"often flying solo, but can work well as part of a team. Love to add to the activity off events"

Cove#2158
Pages: 1 2 3 4